Diner

I'm walking home as i see miss Blanchett passing me with her car.
"Need a ride home love?"
"Euh euh yes please." Seriously that's the only thing i could say, omg what's wrong with me.
I get in the car and it's quiet. She doesn't even ask where i live, I somehow think she already knows.

She suddenly stops. Before I realised it she gets out and goes to my front door. I follow her with a confused look on my face. "Hey Cate! So nice to see you!" I hear my mom shouting. She's never so excited, not even to see me. I'm kinda offended by it but who could blame her. I mean have you seen and met Miss Blanchett.
She's a literal godess.
"Your mother and i go way back y/n. We were in the same class, best friends as it were."

My mom looks at me like she's worried or something and she says ''Miss Blanchett is staying for diner.'' As i turn my head to ms Blanchett i hear her whisper ''i hope that's okay for you darling?''.

We're sitting at the table as my mom gets a call. ''I need to go ladies. Y/n i trust that you take care of ms Blanchett until i return.'' The only thing that comes out of my mouth is ''uhh uhh, i guess yeah...'' I feel so stupid to be honest but i'm so happy at the same time. Being alone with her, all alone in my house. 

''So what do you wanna do love?'' Ms Blanchett asks. And to be honest i don't know what to say. ''Maybe watch some television miss?'' i continue. ''Call me Cate'' she smiles. I don't know if i can do that to be honest,  i mean she's my teacher. I now sit down next to Cate on the couch. I feel her getting closer and closer to me and she suddenly takes her arm and slowly puts it around my shoulders. i lay myself deep in her arms as i feel her heart going faster, but for some reason her breathing slows down. She turns my head to her face and comes closer. Our lips are almost touching as she looks me in the eyes, ''You're beautiful darling, do you know that?'' i blush and turn my head the other way around. She pulls me back and kisses me.  

She turns me on my back and lays on top of me. Her left hand is softly around my neck and her right hand is on my chest. I've never felt more scared and safe at the same time.  I tremble as she pulls my hair softly. Hard enough so that i let a small moan out but very gentle so she doesn't hurt me. Thats one of the things i love about her. She's so soft and scared to hurt me. Just as she was about to go further i get a text from my mom. ''I'm almost back home how is it there sweetheart?'' I quickly get up and tell Cate what she texted. I ask her if she wants something to drink and she answers ''No baby, thank you. Now come and sit with me.'' As i'm about to sit down i hear the door. Goddamn everytime it's getting nice, we're interupted by something. I'm starting to really like her but that's just so wrong. I wish we've met in another situation. Maybe on the busstation or at the mall,  i don't know... i just wish she wasn't my teacher.  I'm so afraid because i think i'm starting to fall in love...

I hope y'all liked this small chapter! lemme know what y'all think :) more coming soon!