Chapter 3

"cough, cough, Hatsume cough, that was dangerous!!! You could have had us both killed!!"

"Sorry Izu, but you got to admit. That was fun!!!" the pinked hair girl giggled. Izuku just gave a pout then he realized that Mie was on him.

"uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh M-M-Mie y-y-yo-your on me..." he said trying not to panic. His face told a different story as his cheeks were dusted in a deep shade of red. trying not to look at her chest on his body. She gave her usual smile and got up from him laughing as Izuku did the same still trying to recover going into the room looking down. Not once did he realize four teens was standing there in shock

"Oh, hello!" Hatsume said in a light and friendly way.

As the other 3 tried to hid their shock and embarrassment from what they saw Katsukis's mind was more focused on what looked to be a blast from the past.

No way, she thought absent-mindedly entering the room. There her eyes saw the truth.

Izuku midoriya working on a gadget with a flushed face. Katsuki was shocked, he was really in UA, CrybabyDeku.

Without a single thought, he grabbed the boys shoulder to face her,

"What is it Hatsum-" Izuku's eyes had widened.

"K-Kanchan..." he said as he exhaled and for a moment it felt familiar, this position they were in. It felt a little too familiar to Katsuki.

She studied his face, he looked the same except...

"My my, have you taken a liking to our little Midoriya" Hatsume wrapped an arm around Izuku's shoulder and gave a teasing smile.

Both seemed to get out of their trance and looked away. This time Izuku looked to have a bitter expression while katsuki scoffed.

"hell fucking Nah" she said angrily

"She doesn't go for the quirkless" Izuku whispered to Hatsumes ear, but loud enough for katsuki to hear.

Katsuki bit her tongue, she didn't need to start a fight with this useless nerd.

"Hello," a voice behind them said. It was Uraraka giving a shy smile with Iida by her side with Kirishima in the back. Izuku looked at them and gave a bright smile and wave.

"Hello there, what brings you here," He said trying to escape Katsukis glare.

"We came to get gadgets for our Hero course! It is imperative it be compatible with our-"

"I can help!" Both Izu and Mei said in unison. Uraraka smiled as sweat drop formed. We are going to be here for a while

While Izuku was helping Uraraka with her design and support for her costume, Katsuki just stared at Izuku.

He was still the same, yet what was so different.

"Wow, thank you!" Uraraka beamed. Izuku just gave a shy smile, he was never good with girls but he managed to always pull a calm appearance so he could not scare them. He placed a hand behind his head and gave a small chuckle. "It's nothing I just love to help," he said as he began to write in his notebook about his newest client.

Mei was with Iida testing her 'babies' on him. "whats your quirk Midoriya- kun?" izuku stiffened and gave an awkward laugh

"Uhhhh, we I-"

"He doesn't have one, he's a small, weak boy," Katsuki said with a straight face. She questioned why she said that, she hadn't said anything like that in a while. Old habits die hard she thought as she slapped herself for that.

Uraraka gasped a little, feeling a bit sorry for asking the question.

Izuku was about to say something when Meis voice boomed through the room

"Small and weak!?! That's something I never thought would be associated with our green guy! See look!" she said as she lifted his shirt with a tiny gasp leaving his mouth.

oh so that's, why he looks diffrent Kachan, thought

Ochako's face became a shade of red while Iida began to lecture about the importance of having respect and dignity. Kirishima was complementing Midoriya's figure with a thumbs up while katsuki stood shocked.

Poor izuku had his hands on his face, ears visibly red from embarrassment.

"See! told you, far from weak. I mean look in at the structure of his arms, and his back is well built. oh! and don't get me started on his ab-"

"stoooooooopp" Izuku yelled face still in their hands. trying to get Mie to stop lifting his shirt

the students headed out with Mei waving them goodbye. The sun was setting and it was time for izuku and Mei to part ways. both exchanged their farewells and headed off to their dorms.

Izuku was humming a tune to his favorite movie when he felt someone cover his mouth and pushed him to the wall. He was surprised to see katsuki there hovering over him. She cornered him with her fist hitting the wall.

her red eyes glowing from the rays of the sun. Izuku gulped, scared that this was his last day on earth.

"Deku, let's talk," she said with an unreadable grin

May God be with me he thought as a single tear fell from his eye