Alastor X Lily Rose (Siren DemonOC)

Requested by AllisonTart

When she was alive Lily Rose was a singer in Mimzy's Speakeasy that was where Alastor had met her   and  he was always entranced by her angelic voice that would draw men in like moths to a flame . 

So  he found it ironic that when Lily had arrived in Hell she was a Siren demon , Lily was still as breathtaking as she was as a human and she  entranced him with her singing when she would sing in the club that Mimzy owned which Alastor would go to every night she performed.  

Alastor was in love with Lily and Lily was in love with Alastor , they have been since they were alive but, they never confessed their feelings for each other . 

"I don't know what to do Angel , I mean I've loved since we were alive " Lily said to her friend 

"If you want my advice toots just be direct and tell him that you love him" Angel said as he patted his friend on the back . 

Meanwhile at the Hazbin Hotel Alastor was getting Advice from Charlie.

"Just be direct and tell her how you feel" Charlie said with a smile.

"Thank you for the advice Charlie" Alastor said in a grateful tone

Later that night at Mimzy's club

Alastor made his way into the club holding a bouquet of roses and he headed straight to Lily's dressing room when he heard talking,  which made a feeling of Jealousy raise up in Alastor .

"Leave me alone Vox" Lily said as she finished getting ready 

"Aw come on babe you know you want to be with me" Vox said with a smirk as he held Lily's chin  tightly in his hands

"Stop it Vox you're hurting me " Lily said trying to get away but to no avail .

Alastor's Jealousy quickly turned to anger and decided that he had enough and barged into Lily's dressing room .

"You hear the lady now get out and never come back  or  I'll  erase you from existence" Alastor said as the sound of Static filled the room .

Vox let Lily go and left the dressing room while sneering at Alastor

"Thank you Alastor" Lily said with a greatful smile

"You're welcome my dear , these are for you " Alastor said as he presentated Lily with the flowers .

"There are beautiful Alastor thank you" Lily said with a smile

"You're welcome , Lily we've known each other for many years and I have been in love with you for all those years will you be mine" Alastor said as he gently held Lily's hands in his .

"Oh Alastor I love you too and I would like nothing more than to be yours"Lily said with a blush .

Alastor then kissed Lily passionately on the lips

When the two had parted Alastor put on Lily's pearl necklace that he had given  her years ago and the two of them sang on stage together .