-11-

(LMAO OKAY

BEFORE WE START

I TOOK A NAP RIGHT AND LIKE
ALDMLKSA I DREAMT I WOKE UP FROM MY NAP, AND THEN I WENT BACK TO SLEEP,
THEN I WOKE UP AGAIN IN MY DREAM, TO GO BACK TO SLEEP
AND THEN I WOKE UP IN REAL LIFE LIKE-
What type of MATRIX SHIT IS THIS KSJNKSDJD

Okay I'm done-

Also I wanted to ask if you guys would want like a discord or something to like post about announcements and like I could post like drawings and you guys can make requests or something lol tell me what you think

Cause a lot of people have been asking about a discord so- okay

Also please, appreciate the Shinso art I did for this chapter I'm actually super proud of it and cried while drawing it)

Back to the TEARS)

Expectation for a family photo:

What's happening to (y/n) right now:

"We should have listened..." (m/n) cried, her voice muffling in her hands as her husband rubbed her back up and down with her hand. "We should have listened when she said she didn't want to be a hero..... if we did... she would...." her voice cracked as (d/n) placed a gentle sweet kiss on her head.

"Sh... it'll be okay..." He whispered, gently patting his wife's head. "She's breathing...."

"Oh god...." (m/n) wept, as big tears flowed down her face, "if she comes out of this.... if she just comes out of this alive, I'll do whatever she wants.... I'll pull her our of UA, Shiketsu, any hero school. I'll make sure she lives the rest of her life peacefully, just how she wanted.... I just want her alive...."

"I know..." (d/n) whispered gently, embracing his wife in his arms as her tears wet his shirt, "I know honey..... I know......."

The door to (Y/n)'s room opened as the middle aged couple turned to see Yagi, Aizawa, and Nighteye walking into the room, alongside them was her doctor, who did not look happy at all.