NXT TAKEOVER Stand and Deliver

I got an opportunity to win the NXT WOMEN'S TITLE tonight and I can't be more excited. Adam has this rivalry with Kyle and I have a rivalry with Io Shirai. I am pumped. I have been training nonstop for this. Adam has helped me with my new image. After I win the title, I am going to be known as The Baddest Bitch of NXT.

I am at the hair salon getting my hair dyed galaxy themed. Adam is getting a trim on his hair.

My hair is this ⬇️⬇️

And I love it. I pay for my hair color and for Adams trim.

We go to my house and grab something to eat and drink. I put on Netflix and put on The Vampire Diaries.

"Ok. Can I just say that Candice Accola is fucking hot?" Adam says.

I smirk. "I got a call from Ian Somerhalder the other day. He wants me to join the cast, but I said no because of my career." I say.

He nods. I grab the pizza from the delivery guy and pay. I give him a  $5 tip. We eat and I grab water.

We finish and go to the arena. I see a interviewer come up to me, "Ariana, how are you feeling about your match against Io Shirai for the women's title?" She says.

I chuckle. "How I feel? I feel confident that I will win! I am going to prove to you and the whole roster that I deserve to be champion not Io. She is just champion because she is scared to face me, now if you excuse me, I gotta get ready for my match. Tata!" I say and strut by.

Adam walks with me. I link arms with him and walk to my locker room. We get ready. My match is tonight. I grab my gear and makeup bag and go to the bathroom to change. (photo above).

I walk out and sit at the vanity and do my makeup. I grab my leather jacket and shades and walk to catering. I grab a monster energy drink and down it. I go to a quiet place to stretch and do some yoga.

My theme,  Numb by Linkin Park plays. But the surprise is they are playing live. I smile and Adam massages my shoulders and help me stretch my legs.

I walk out.

"The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the NXT WOMEN'S championship! First the challenger, from Panama City FL, Ariana Cole! And her opponent, from Kyoto Japan, she is the NXT WOMEN'S champion, Io Shirai!" Alicia Taylor says.

We stare at each other and square up and I overpower her by fireman's carrying her and in a armbar. She grabs the ropes and she throws me out of the ring. She suicide dives out and hits the barrier.

I roll back in at the count of 6, she barely makes it. I stomp on her and dropkick her to the corner. I cartwheel and back elbow her. I pin her for a two count.

The match goes on for 15 more minutes and I hit the last shot and pin her for the 1,2,3.

I roll over onto my back and cry.

"Here is your winner and new NXT women's champion Ariana Cole!" Alicia says. The ref handse the title and raises my arms.

Adam runs down and hugs me. I hugs back.

We walk back. I get my plates on my title and take a picture.