Ch 5- Not a fairytale love story

(this is gonna hurt)

Rhane Park

It was a Friday night, a few days after Jeongwoo's party, I went home to my parents' house because I missed my queen-sized bed and I wanted a bit of alone time to myself.

I don't know what has gotten into me, but I found myself watching a horror movie, ALONE, inside my dark room, with only the television as a light source.

And it's not just any silly horror movie, it's THE CONJURING, probably the scariest horror movie-series ever made. But here we are, lying on my bed, naively watching it alone.

"The devil made me do it" one of the characters creepily stated, as I armed myself with a blanket and a pillow, I heard a loud thud on my glass window.

This can-NOT be happening to me, I thought

I hesitantly, reluctantly and all the other paradoxical words to describe "not wanting to do it but still did it" stood up from my bed and slowly walked towards my window.

Hoping that it was just a bird, not a huge, soul-taking, flesh-eating demon, (no offense to them)

As I took a step, I immediately felt goosebumps all over my body.

But if I walk this slowly it might just jump right at me.

So I bravely took larger strides and finally reached the front of my glass window.

There was nothing.

If there's nothing infront of me, there could be anything above or below my eye-level.

I took a deep breath, thinking of my last wishes before peeking out of my window and looking below.

Bloody Hell.

"Doyoung what are you doing?" I asked with my heart dropping

The idiot was climbing up my window and rethinking his life choices halfway.

"A little help" he grunted

I thought fast and gave him a hand then pulled him up.

He went inside of my room, dusting off his clothes and straightening his wrinkled shirt.

"What were you thinking? You could've just taken the front door" I exclaimed

"At this hour? I doubt someone would answer to it" he reckoned

"Besides, I wanted to make it extra romantique" he added, emphasizing the word "romantic"

God, why is he so extra?

"What's gotten into you, watching this alone?" He said when he had a glance at the television

"Nothing, it was just there so I clicked it" I lied because I actually searched it up

"Would you mind changing it to something else?" He asked while picking up the remote from my bed

"I don't see why not" I briefly answered

He switched up the channels multiple times while he made himself comfortable on my bed

"I wanted that bed, all to myself" I complained

"How about we share the bed, while you have me all to yourself" he suggested and opened his arms out wide to cuddle me up in a hug

"Cuddly Dobbi" I teased then kissed his nose and crawled to my bed to cuddle up with him

I laid on his chest, while I was in between his man-spread legs. I was more interested in hearing the rythmic pattern of his heart beat rather than the corny comedy movie that he played.