1D Dirty Imagines. 13+ Please.

Imagine this..

Your boyfriend Louis just got back from tour and you want to surprise him with a 'gift'.....

"Baaabbbeee, tell me what it is!" Louis pouted

"Nope!" I replyed grinning,"Just sit on the bed and wait."

He sat down took a breath and leaned back closing his eyes. Perfect, he will be even more surprised if he falls asleep. *enter evil grin here* I grabbed my 'speacial' outfit and stripped out of my current clothes, underwear and bra were also stripped off. I put on the mini skirt and my tight fitting crop top. He is going to love this. I strolled back into the room, he had dazed off. YES. Score one for Y/N. 

"Oh Looouuiisss." I said tapping his shoulder

He groaned and moved around a bit before opening an eye. It instantly widened and the other one joined it, followed by a sitting up Louis. "Wow babe....You look sexy." He breathed. I smirk and lean over him, postioning my head right beside his ear giving him a perfect view of my boobs. I could tell he was checking them out, but it was all part of his present. "Get ready to be teased..and turned on."I moaned into his ear, I saw him shiver and grin. I did my 'sexy' walk, as he would call it, over to the chair that was beside the bed. I put my hands on the arms of the chair, giving Lou a complete view of my butt. I started slightly moving back and forth, acting as if there was someone in the chair. 

I began to move swiftly, making movements like a wave towards the chair, letting Lou see it from behind. I knew he was enjoying this. I turned around and made my way to him, I ran my finger down his chest and moved my butt around swiftly. He bit his lip trying to prefent himself from moaning. I could tell there was a slight area coming from his pants that was slowly rising. I smirked and sat down in his lap, facing towards him. I moved my butt slowly forward, then back, forward, then back.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, and began to hover my lips above his seeing what he would do, or if he could hold himself back. Apparently I had teased him enough and he slammed his lips into mine, them moving perfectly together. His hand began to slightly rub my upper thigh, the other on my butt.

He bit on my bottom lip asking for entrance, I allowed and our tounges battled, tasting eachother. We sat like that for a couple more minutes untill his hand began to move up my skirt. I grinned and layed him back onto the bed. 

I climbed ontop of him and began to kiss various spots on his neck. He moaned a bit, and tightned his grip on my thigh. I could tell he wanted to get it on so bad, so I let him get his wish. I was quite ready myself aswell.

"Do what you want." I whispered into his ear, he grinned and began to pull at my top.

I let him, and began to kiss him again after he had gotten it off. He was quite surprised when I wasn't wearing my bra, but I could tell he was happy. He could never really get that thing off of me. He layed me onto the bed and began to nip at my right breast. I tried not to moan by biting my lip. While now sucking on the right, he moved his other hand down to my pussay, and began to massage it. I couldn't hold back my moan this time and moaned loudly. He was still sucking the tit, but I could tell he smiled. When I moan, this is his pass to fully doing it.

He pulled off my skirt while I pulled at his shirt, and soon his underwear and pants to were we were both laying naked on the bed. I eyed his 'friend' and we both grinned at the same time. He sat on my stomach to were my breasts and his friend were resting togther. He slowly began moving it back and forth between my breasts, we both moaned and he started moving faster, then faster, to the point we were both moaning non-stop. I was gripping the bed, and he was gripping me as he moved faster and faster. 

I motioned to him to do our favorite postion, 69. He grinned as he layed down on the bed waiting for me to climb over him.

I made my way facing his little friend as he could see my pussay. We both grinned and got to work at the same time. I began to stroke, then suck, stroke, then suck, then stroke and suck at the same time. He was moaning as was I. Due to his tounge exploring me. His finger began to play at my clit as his tounge went inside. Then came out and licked, then went in, then came out. His finger was still going on my clit. He made me moan countless times, also making me go faster and faster on his friend and me going faster, made him get more into it.

"I CAN'T STAND THIS. I NEED YOU IN ME. NOW!" I screamed with joy

"I THOUGHT YOU WOULD NEVER ASK. THIS PUSSAY IS MAKING ME WANNA BE IN YOU SO BAD!" he screamed back I was extremly wet, dripping to be honest. I layed down and at first he just used his tip to play with my clit, making me moan and moan..and moan. Then when I least expected it, he went in. There were moans coming from both of us, loud moans if I might add. He went slow, but this still made both of us moan.

"FASTER! FASTER!" I screamed

"Say my name."

"LOUIS GO FASTER. PLEASE. I LOVE YOU. FASTER!"

He grinned and began going ectremly fast. My both moaned and moaned and moaned

"OH F*CK YOUR SO TIGHT!" he yelled

"FASTER!" I yelled back

He leaned down, still inside of me, going faster and faster by the minute, and kissed me. We kissed and kissed untill I bit on his bottom lip asking for entrance. He quickly allowed and we sat there kissing. A moan coming out of us every nown again considering he was still going inside me.

"IM ABOUT TO CUM!" We shouted at the same time.

Suddenly there was a explosion of liquids inside me and he fell back moaning.

"Best. Sex. Ever." I managed to say, and all he could do was nodd

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what did you guys think?

Should I do a next chapter? I'm going to anyway, this was fun XD

DID I TURN YOU ON? *inter smirk here*

 P.S-Go check out @wonder_boy account :3