Request

I giggled as Niall grinned and embraced me into a hug

"I can't believe you said yes.." he mumbled into my neck.

"Well I did so believe it" I smiled kissing the tip of his nose.

My all time love Niall Horan just proposed.

And I said yes, i'm getting married.

HOLY SHIT I'M GETTING MARRIED.

"You know what marrage means" Niall said snaking his hands down to my waits, smirking.

"Sex?"

"Sex."

"B-but Niall you know i'm a virgin a-and I love you but-"

He put his finger on my lips hushing me,"Well you trust me right?"

I nodded

He grinned and grabbed my hand running me off to his flat

My hair  was flying back, it was almost midnight, and the city lights were beautiful. I felt like I was in a dream.

a dream were I get fucked for the first time.

We made it to his flat and he threw me onto his bed.

But he threw me gracfully, like I was flying.

I laughed and motioned for him to join me. He layed on top playing with my top and leaving love bites all down my neck.

He tugged my shirt off and nibbled around my bra, I tilted my head back in pleasure.

He slithered his hands behind me and unclapsed my bra. He started on the left nipple, slowly sucking, flicking it a couple times, while his right hand was on my other boob. 

I moaned, tangling my fingers in his hair.

He licked every inch of my torso till he was down to my waist. He pulled my skirt off and began to slide his fingers over my pussy.

oh my throbbing pussy

I whimpered signaling him to go on, and so he did. He took off the thin layer of clothing keeping me from being completly naked and dug in.

Quite like a feast for one.

His tounge played with my clit while his finger explored the inside of me. I moaned and motioned towards his pants

"Are you ready?"

"I'm ready"

He nodded pulling of his pants and underwear in one swift motion. Then taking off his shirt, so he was fully naked. I captured his beauty for a spilt second. His little baby abs that were starting to grow, his toaned muscles, and his gianormous dick.

My mouth is watering just looking at it, but thats not the only part of me watering if you know what I mean *wink wink* (Im talking about my pussy getting wet if you dont know what I mean)

He slowly slid it into place, I whimpered, feeling the width. He went in deeper letting me ajdust. Then he started to pump. 

Now we were both moaning.

Moan city

He even began to scream. 

So I screamed.

With pleasure of course

"N-niall I-i'm about to cum" He nodded sinaling he was close too.

Soon I was filled with liquid, from him and my liquid was on his lengthy cock.

He his dick in my face making me clean up, which I did. 

Hmm tastes like Ice cream

I guess

"I scream you scream we all scream for ice cream" really does work

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''

so this request was for sara (@Sara_horan) I hope you like it :) and HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS ITS ALMOST UP TO 4K READS IM SCREAMING AND 12 FANS WOW YOURE ALL SO NICE SORRY IVE BEEN BUSY IM GONNA UPDATE A LOT MORE I PROMISE I LOVE YOU ALL  PEACE OFF BOOP