73

"Good evening and welcome to the program, Keiron." Napangiti ako ng batiin ako ni Tito Boy. I respect him so much, isa siya sa mga taong nirerespeto ko. "Good evening Tito Boy and thank you for having me here tonight."

He smiled. "You've been in the news lately. There are so many issues about you. What's the real story?"

I cleared my throat before answering. I guess, this is it. I just hope the fans will accept whatever answer I'll give them.

"Madami-dami nga po tito boy. Unahin natin 'yung issue with Roseph." I took a deep breathe, "Walang espesyal na namamagitan sa aming dalawa. 'Yung mga post ni Roseph tungkol sa akin at sa mga bigay ko kuno eh hindi totoo."

I smiled. "Those were given by the team behind our endorsement."

He kept a straight face and nod. "How about the news reported by Raia Eugenio? And I quote, "Roseph is just another flavor of the month. What can you say about that?"

"Siguro po may ganon na kwento, but I don't mind the stories being told about me. She's just doing her job and she's just relaying what is being told to her. I never had any romantic relationship with any ladies from the industry and I don't do flavor of the month."

I smiled, "I am proud to say that I'm one faithful guy."

Tito Boy chuckled, "Eh how about the issue I saw about you replying to your fans? Nagulat nga ako nung sinabi nila sa akin eh. I never saw you as someone na papatol sa basher or sa bashing."

"Oo nga po eh, hindi ko napigilan." I chuckled. "Pag dating sa girlfriend ko, nagiging protective ako. I won't say sorry for defending my girl, never." I smirked and glanced at the camera.

One of my favorite thing to do is to love and protect Raia, I will never get tired of protecting her... even if it means ruining my fans' fantasy of me being with the person they want me to be with. No one can hurt my Ralene, no one can disrespect her. No one.

"So totoo nga ang bali-balita na may non-showbiz girlfriend ka?" He smiled, I can see him making an eye contact with me.

I smiled upon remembering my Raia. "Yes po, totoo po."

"Non-showbiz? How did you two meet?"

"Ay mali po pala. She's part of the business... but different industry. Many know her, that's for sure. I can see their tweets about her all the time." I giggled. Naalala ko nanaman 'yung mukha ni Raia nung mabasa ang tweet ng isang fan ko at tinawag siyang pangit. Hay, ang mahal ko talaga. I miss her.

"Really? Do I know her?"

"Kilala po," I chuckled. "Kilalang-kilala."

He laughed, "bulong mo naman sa akin 'yan, Kai. But I have a quetsion, can we talk about her?"

"Hahaha. Nako tito, gustuhin ko man pero ayoko pa. Ayoko muna, baka sa kalsada ako matulog mamaya pag-uwi ko." I laughed. And besides, she's pregnant, I don't want to stress her or shock her.

"Takot ka sa kaniya?"

"Sobra po. Parang dragon 'yun eh."

Tito boy looks so amused with what I said. May mali ba sa sinabi ko? Nakakatakot kaya ang mahal ko.

"Pero kahit dragon 'yon, mahal na mahal ko 'yon. I can't live without her, she's my life."