Chapter 9

The sound of thunder resonated throughout the forest. Gentle raindrops fall from the sky as four individuals travel through the humid forest. "Hey Captain, what are we trying to find here?" The man with a scar on his neck questioned the short blonde man, "A seal." The blonde man answered. "What seal are you talking about Captain?" A young man levitated near him sought "The seal of The Scarlet Rose." He answered "What...? Captain but that seal doesn't exist." King stated, "It does and it's around here." Meliodas said. "The seal of The Scarlet Rose?" Ban asked, "It's the seal in which the First Fairy Queen was sealed away 3000 years ago." Gowther answered, "Okay so Captain, you know this person?" Ban asked Meliodas, although the blonde didn't answer and kept walking. The other three looked at each other due to confusion. After 30 minutes of walking trying to find the seal, they eventually caught sight of it. Ban whistled at how the structure looked.

It has a rose symbol in the middle of two arches that has vines around them. "It's here, now I want all of you to destroy that symbol," Meliodas said and readied his attack the other three did the same, and all of them aimed for the symbol. With all the power they have, the symbol is shattered. The ground quivered and a swirl of black energy started where the symbol resides moments ago. "Captain this is..." King examined, "Yeah, it's a space distortion room spell." Meliodas answered. The swirl began to get bigger and the winds created from it were getting tougher to keep your feet onto the ground. "Damn this is tough." Ban said, "The magic is seeping through it," Meliodas thought. The swirl stopped but a light formed blinding the four, it passed and there revealed an opening. 

"No way, this energy. It's from the fairy race but it's also mixed with something else. Something dark. And the magic coming out of the entrance it's, it's..." King said "It smells like death," Ban finishes for him. Suddenly something was walking towards them, "Meliodas how long...has it been?" The voice questioned. "3000 years." Meliodas said, "I see..." The voice said. As the figure approaches it revealed itself before them.

"You're, first fairy queen Lilian."

~°~

"You're wings they're hurt."

"Geez, you sleep a lot."

"Lilian be my queen."

"Thank you for staying by my side Lilian, I Love you."

Where...am I..? Surely, a while ago, I was with the others.

"Stay strong Lia..."

Meliodas? Where are you?

~°~

Lilian's eyes opened. She sat up quickly and placed a hand on her head and sat there confused about what happened. "So, you've awakened." A voice said, Lilian quickly glanced at the person who spoke. "Gloxinia..." Lilian said, Gloxinia approached her and pulled her close to him "I've missed you my Scarlet Rose." Gloxinia said, "Did you?" Lilian said, doubt lacing through her voice. "Now don't be like that," Gloxinia said. "How can't I! You joined the demon race, betrayed your people, and even left me..." Lilian yelled at him as she cried, "Lilian, I had no choice at that time," Gloxinia reasoned with her. "What do you mean? You fought with your friend! The two of you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!" Lilian exclaimed and cried. She raised her arm out in the air, Gloxinia closed his eyes expecting to be hit. But instead, Lilian hugged him and cried on his chest. "I've missed you too." Lilian sobbed out, Gloxinia hugged her back and comforted her. "Meliodas where is he? What happened to him?" Lilian questioned. Gloxinia looks away, "Estarossa killed him." Gloxinia answered tears welled up once more and Lilian sobbed once again.

Gloxinia could only comfort her with this, after a while, she calmed down. "By the way, where are we?" Lilian said, "We're in Ore Tree Orudora, a hideout for me and Drole." Gloxinia said. "I see, where's Drole?" Lilian said, "Oh he's out somewhere, he'll return shortly." Gloxinia said and they sat down, "Lili, can you remember what happened when I left at that time?" Gloxinia said. "Well, Rou's men attacked us and I got injured badly. They took me to Elizabeth and she healed me, after that, it's kinda blurry. I remember getting angry, and like something exploded from within me. Then I saw Meliodas and Elizabeth with guilt written on their faces, then I woke up in the space distortion room." Lilian explained. "I see," Gloxinia spoke, silence surrounded them but it wasn't an awkward one. It was a comfortable one. Enjoying one another's presence. "I and Drole are gonna quit the Ten Commandments." Gloxinia spoke, "You're gonna quit?" Lilian said in disbelief "Yeah when I found out that you were alive I was already thinking of it, and that I need to avoid you from them." Gloxinia said, "Right, since I have some power that the demons want." Lilian said, "If I could somehow master it, I could use it against them." Lilian added.