Not yet!

Yuh well this is sad besties and short lol.
<———->

Y/n's POV
<———->

You sit on your couch WATING for chishiya to open the door when you realized that it's been quite a long time.

You just thought the game could have been a lot long then usual..

But what game is this Long?

You get so anxious you get up and hurry to put your shoes on and sprint out the door to where his location was.

You ran and ran.

But when you appeared the building was on fire with someone holding a gun to chishiya's head.

What was going on you thought. You traded up at the thought of that triggered being pulled.

You saw him smile and word out "goodbye my kitten" you froze in place.

"CHISHIYAAAA!!!" You screamed.

A tear ran down his face as the bullet had gone through his head.

His body

Falling

You collapse to the ground and cry. You picked your self up running to him.

"CHISHIYAA WAKE UP" stop playing you can't die know Just not yet.." you put your head on his chest and cried.

"I'll be with you soon" you took out your knife and stabbed your stomach.

Good bye world you said as your body got more life lifeless as the seconds Went on.

The end
<———>

Sheeeshhhh 👴🏻💅🏻 ew why did my font just change anyway was this sad cause idk LOL.