Week 6 (Liam)

Pretty boring here mate. Not gonna lie, I think it’s a lot more boring without you here. We’ve tried to move past the like… denial stage and to accept that fact you wont come back, and I think that we now have, we don’t really know what to do.

Louis tries to be a bit more social, but I know he wont ever be the same. His eyes tell the truth. The real truth. All of the anger he’s built up towards himself, the depression he has, and I even see guilt in there Haz. It’s not too good.

He’s been trying though. I mean, he really has. I think after what happened on Christmas he’s been trying to be a bit better. He still wouldn’t come downstairs for New Years though, but I think that had to do with all of the people there. He’s okay when it’s just all of us mates, but when others are joined in, he doesn’t seem to accommodate too well.

Besides him, the other three of us have been alright. I mean, of course we miss you, but it’s time to stop the remorse and pitying ourselves and move on with life. We have to, or else the rest of our lives will be nothing, and I know you don’t want that.

Sorry to cut this short Haz but the lads and I had plans to go to the movies. We’re attempting to drag Lou along with us, let’s see how well this goes.

Love you Haz. Miss you mate.

~Liam