Part twenty two.

#Lauren's narration

I don't know why I can't sleep...... I keep thinking of Ermias..... Should I tell him or I shouldn't?...... Its not like he'll give me a chance anyway cause he has a family............ You know what, I want to sleep so fuck this....

Lauren:(sits up on her bed and gets her phone)......... (Starts typing)........

"The next morning"......

(The fifth block).....

Lauren:... (Instructing the ladies)....... Come on ladies let's pick up the pace a little........

Ladies:(all at their different posts doing their work)....

Lauren:(walking around, on her tablet making sure all the customers are comfortable).....

Ermias:(walks into Lauren's shop).....

Lauren:(turns to a tall male figure standing at the entrance with a gift basket, in it bottles of wine, chocolate bars, flowers and all sorts of candy and a teddy bear).....

Everyone:(nosy, trying to get all the details)....

Ermias:... Hi....

Lauren:...... Hey.......

Ermias:.......

Lauren:........

Ermias:...... I kept reading and reading your text all morning and........ I'm so sorry about yesterday.....

Lauren:... You didn't have to do all this...

Everyone:(talking among themselves)....

Ermias:... Yes I do .... In fact I had to do more than this......

Lauren:(to one of the ladies)..... Please take that to my office....

Lady:(gets the gift box from Ermias and does as wise)....

Lauren:... Let's talk outside please....

Ermias:.. Okay.... (They leave together).......

Woman:... How could they just leave us in the middle?...... (Everyone agrees all making jokes about it)......

Lauren:.... So now its what, pity?....

Ermias:..... Partly...... But more of regret...

Lauren:....

Ermias:... I shouldn't have gone off on you like that....

Lauren:....

Ermias:.... If I were in your shoes... Id have run away a long time ago and possibly even killed my brothers and my father....

Lauren:...

Ermias:... That was some fucked up shit and I should have provided a better base for you to open up to me...

Lauren:.....

Ermias:.... I'm so sorry....

Lauren:... Its okay......I mean I wasn't that special anyway so....

Ermias:... That was straight up cap and you know that....

Lauren:... No I don't Ermias....... With your wife and kid I really don't know just how special I could have been to you.....

Ermias:.... A month after you left I went to a strip club..... I fucked some whore and she was honest enough to tell me that she was pregnant...

Lauren:....

Ermias:.. She wanted an abortion but I begged her to keep it because I've always felt some type of way about abortions......

Lauren:(listening)....