«𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 1»

<Wilbys POV>

I stared up at the school. "Damn this place is huge." I heard Tomms exclaim from beside me. "Well duh, they have to have space for the dormitorys and all the classrooms and everything so of coarse it was going to be huge." I heard techno say from behind us as he slowly walked
towords the door, passing us. "You coming or you just going yo stare at the damn building for the whole day?" He gestured towords the door, opening it for us. Tommy quickly sled past me as I ran after him holding my bags tightly.

By the time we made it to the principals office so we could collect our stuff we had gotten seperated like 2 or 3 times and had gotten lost a few times too.
When we got to the office we got our keys and our scheduals for the next year or so. "Your roommate will be giving you a Tour tomorrow." The receptionist quickly mentioned just before we left.

As we entered the dorms we all looked at one of the paper we were given that had details about our dorms and on them were the names of our roommates." So who's yours? " Tommy asked trying to peek over at the both of our papers. Techno sighed "Mines someone named, Philza Minecraft. "
(BTW in this au philza isn't related to them.)
"Ooh My ones name is Tubbo, what 'bout you Wilby?"
I looked down at my page before answering. "Mines DreamWasTaken."
"OK guys now that we are all done with this can we go to our dorms and I don't know? Maybe meet these people?" techno said rolling his eyes.

«TIᗰᗴ ՏKIᑭ»

"Room number 389 right?" I said to myself while looking up at the door infront of me double-checking that I was at the correct room as I took my key out and slipped it into the hole, before turning it and pushing the door open.
(this is what the room looks like cuz I'm god damn lazy)

The first thing I noticed was a boy wearing a green hoodie staring at his laptop, headphones in, on the right side bed. He stared at him for a moment before the boy looked up and finnaly noticed me. I quickly looked away as once I realised he had noticed me. "So your my new roomie?" the boy asked. "Y-Ya the name is Wilbur." I cursed at myself for stuttering. "Cool, I'm dream. Your bed is the one on the left and you can use the desk in the middle because the one at the bottom is mine and your drawer is the the one closer to you bed by the way, just so we don't get mixed up." I nodded as I placed my stuff beside the bed and began
unpacking as dream went back to watching whatever he was watching, he was really hot not gonna lie, he had emerald green eyes and dirt bloned hair. His fashion sense was also on point to be honest.

"Hey umm I'm going." I said before closing the door and running towords the gardens to meet up with techno and Tommy.
As soon as I got there I spotted them right away. Tommy was wearing his usual red and white t-shirt with some black sweats and techno was wearing some black jeans and a red sweater with a collared shirt under neath and his crown on his head, he had also tied his hair to the back of his head so it wasn't visible.

"Sow how do you feel about your roommates?" Tommy asked "Philzas an alright guy I guess. He's pretty nice and all. What about your rommmate Tommy?"
Techno said in his usual monotone voice not showing any real emotion. "Well Big T is cool, He has a bee! He also plays minecraft and has manyyyy subs too!" Tommy boasted. "What about you Wilby? How's your roomie?" Tommy questioned excitedly. "Well he's alright I guess, we didn't really talk though. He only really told me his name and where I can put my stuff but then he went back to editing some video I think."

We chated for another while before we had to leave so we don't accidentaly break curfew and get detention on our first day. As I entered the room I saw dream still editing so I grabbed my own laptop and booted it up so I could play minecraft and maybe record something. I put on my headphones and turned on my mic, joining Tommy and techno in a discord call. Soon enough dream noticed what I was doing and asked "You play minecraft?"

I looked up at him, muting "Ya I do, I mostly just play  with my brother though." "Cool I play with my friends. You have a yt channel?" I nodded "How many subs?" I looked down at my computer quickly checking just so I don't butcher the number and accidentaly say the wrong one "Well umm... I have 4.63 million..." he looked at me raising and eyebrow "Damn that's alot." I chuckled "What about you?" I asked back at him "I have Well umm... 30 million...."  I looked at him with sheer amazement. "Wait gimmie a second.... -" I unmuted "-Hey guys I got to go see you tomorrow!" before leaving the call. I stood up shutting off my laptop. "So whats the channel name?" I said before sitting down next to dream. "Its dream..." He said before putting into the YouTube search. It showed a bunch of speedruns and stuff like that, speed runner vs 2...3...4...5! Hunters. "That's cool! Lemmie show you my channel since you showed me yours." I said before putting in my channel name and it showing up. "So you do modded videos, a bunch of crackhead stuff and music...?" Dream finished off, I looked away slightly embarrassed. "Can I play some of it?" I nodded, blushing slightly, still embarrassed. "Can I play this one?" he said pointing his mouse at 'Internet Ruined Me'. I nodded "Just keep in mind it's one of my more... Edgy songs I guess."
He nods before playing it.

(Idk why I doesn't wanna link it for me so plz just play it yourselves on Spotify or something?)

I cringed slightly as I listened to the song as dream listened to it, I looked away not wanting see his reaction. After he finished listening to it he looked straight at me before smiling "It sounds awesome! Who's that song about anyways?" I stared at him for a second, Smiling slightly. "Well it's  about a made up e-girl."

We chatted about the song and Minecraft for another bit before dream yawned. "We should go to sleep now because its getting late and we have school tomorrow."
I nodded as dream got his  laptop and headphone, putting them on his table and connecting his computer into the charger. Then walking over to his dresser

"I'm going to change in the bathroom and you can change here, OK?" He asked, grabbing clothes from one of the drawers in his dresser. "Yea, Ok" I nodded. He smiled at me before leaving and entering the bathroom. I blushed slight and changed quickly before lying down.

After dream re-entered the room and layed down they both said goodnight and fell asleep soon after.

__________________________________

Hope you enjoyed! Chapter 2 should be out soon, also sorry for any spelling mistakes English isn't my first language.

Word count-1255