Chapter 1: Finding Alexandrya Taylor and Ellen Ripley

Space, an uncharted territory know to those who travel there, where alone silent follow after under the blanket of stars glisten in the pitch black sky. A cold metal object flow through,slowly drifting away into the abyss. The Narcissus, the lifeboat and escape-craft from the USCSS Nostromo, an Weyland Yutani company ship float adrift, seemly bare of any form of humanoid life aboard the lifeboat.

Inside,the ship computer arise after a long hiatus, showing off the hyper-sleep chamber, on which two was occupied by 3 form of life, light cast back off as it flashed Proximity Alert as number shown on the screen, as well of the location of an unnamed ship appear. The unknown sound of a radar appear, searching for any treasure in the silent night, as an large silhouette appear over. The height and size of the craft doesn't go unnoticed by the massive metal interior of an savage ship as it came forward toward the Narcissus.

Inside the tiny spacecraft, silent as a mouse as it have become an ghost ship during it long drift through space, outside the metal boat could be seen, moving forward to their target, ready to start it docking sequence, in order to cross the other side without the possibility of it to failed. Inside of he small craft. unknown lights that are not the Narcissus, shine brightly into the darkness of the room as an metal object hover above the hatch as it began to melt the outline of the door with it's laser as sparks sparkle in the air as it cut through the door like knife on butter, cut it hexagon shape after it finish the job, the steel metal door falls to it death.  

Shortly after, a medium size metal droid  with four metal limbs attached to it along with it tool , hover through the empty door as it was proud of it work, went deeper into the room looking for something.

As it enter deep into the room, it then activate it own scanner, a blue light shine from it eye, scanning every possible equipments and scrap metal  it can find in it sight. The next scene cut out as it scan over two hyper-sleep chamber , moving it sight from them, just before it move back onto them in a heartbeat, scanning for anything as it scan over the two individual faces in there, an older and younger women lay a rest in their chamber,  trying to please it maker. The droid then turn off it scanner, happy with it results, as a figure holding a flash light was seen appearing at the door, follow by two more figures.

They were members of the ship that was docking their ship with the Narcissus. Men. As they enter ,through the doorway that the droid cut through, wearing as what to be seen as Bio -hazard suits, that they wear if someone was contaminated with radiation, using their flash light to search the forbidden area of the Weyland Yutani ship, along with their tools that they will need. Two out of the three men went toward the crypt chamber as the other went to search elsewhere, as both of them wipe the wet, icy layer on top of each chamber, shine their light through as it shone on the two female.

The first one, the captain of the other ship has found Warrant Officer Ellen Ripley, along with her, the ginger demon know as Jones to the descent crew of the Nostromo. Next to her capsule, the second person have found former Weyland - Yutani Super Soldier, Commander Alexandrya Rae Taylor of the USS Lima ; a USCM ship that was found abandoned, all 231 Marines have died due to mysterious event, alongside Weyland Yutani science team, soldiers and including on what to be look like the dead body of a unknown species, including the deceased body of Sergeant John Taylor - Alexandrya adopted father. No one have spoke of that day ever since then. 

If seeing is believing, the leader who found Ripley and Jones took of his mask, " Well, there go our salvage, guys" as he told his team the disappointed news, not knowing on what to do with the current task that laid before him and his crew.