- eternity, bokuaka -

Akaashi watched from the sidelines as Bokuto obliviously chatted away with a random girl who was flirting. Akaashi knew Bokuto was dense, but this was a whole new level. The girl constantly twirled her hair around her finger, flattened out nonexistent wrinkles, and more.

Akaashi wasn't one to get jealous quick, but his patience began to run dangerously low when the girl asked Bokuto to put on a necklace for her and he actually complied. Akaashi at this point was so done, and approached the duel. However, he wasn't one to wear his emotions on his sleeve and refused to let Bokuto see him like this.

Akaashi creeped behind Bokuto, wrapping his thin arms around his warm neck, pulling him into a side hug from behind. Bokuto's familiar scent lingered on his nose, making his heart race violently. Blood rushed up to Bokuto's cheeks, covering his entire face, but instantly drowned in Akaashi's embrace, enjoying his lovers presence.

Akaashi watched slyly as the girls aurora became dangerous, and all her little ambitions stopped, and silently watched the show in front of her. Akaashi didn't fail to lock his cold gaze with hers, delaying a mental message which she understood from her change in expression.

"Hey baby." placing a wet kiss filled with feelings on Bokuto's tan cheek, watching it turn to scarlet red within seconds, golden eyes widening as big as the moon, causing Akaashi to chuckle, mind being off the girl for only a split second.

"Hi Agaashi!!" he grinned, turning around to hug Akaashi back at an even better angel. The girls face officially came to realization that the boy she was trying to flirt/hook-up with was taken. The trauma and horror transformed her face completely, and the fake gold necklace dropped on the floor with a click.

Threatening red tears stained her eyes, walking slightly away out of Bokuto's notice, aiming to not let anyone see her weakened state. Bokuto squeezed Akaashi's slim yet chubby cheeks together in a circle, placing playful kisses on both. The two giggled together, wishing they could stay in this moment for eternity and relive it whenever they liked.

"Hey- where did she go?"

"Doesn't matter."