Chapter Eight

After a lot of talking and arguing and a couple of threats we got it figured out. We all agreed to do the show. My dear brothers are going to be filming it. We all will get to spend some individual time along with occasional group time together.

I'm excited to get to know the boys better.

We gave each of the boys a day to take me somewhere. Then we have a day all together at the end. Today James took every one one by one to film.

"Are you ok?" Daniel asks after I sigh.

"Ya I'm just tired." I say.

"You did work quite a bit." Jonah says.

"Wait so how do you know all of us?" Daniel asks.

"Haha some interesting stories." I say. "I met Jack at school when he tipped my chair over. I met Zach earlier that day. I threw up on Corbyn's shoes."

"You still haven't bought be new shoes like you said you would." Corbyn says.

"Ya well I said that hoping I would never see you again." I joke. He laughs and I continue. "Daniel just moved in next door and I met Jonah at my new job."

"Ok Alex you're next." James says coming out.

"Hey hands to yourself." Marcus says with the bat on his shoulder. Zach quickly moved further away from me. "I don't like you anymore." He mumbles.

I laugh and follow after him. We go to another room where a camera is set up. The boys sit behind the camera with their pads of paper.

"What is this an interrogation?" I say. They moshen for me to go to the chair thats sat in front of the camera. The camera is just a phone on a tripod.

They ask me questions about the boys and how we met. Once they were done. I went back to the boys and slowly we say goodby. I hugged them goodby and there was a little shock deep inside me. The boys werent to happy when I hugged a different boy.

"Solong." Carl says walking out the door.

I just shrug and go to bed.