Chapter One- Introduction!

"Come back here Alex!" Sidney yelled. "Hah! Just wait I wanna show off my cool quirk on a tree, watch!" Alex said grinning from ear to ear. Alex took a breath in and out and opened her mouth. A medium sized fire ball came flying out of her mouth and came crashing onto the tree she was aiming it at, causing half of the tree to be non-existent  "Woah Alex that was sick!" Sidney said running over to Alex. "I know right! With my quirk I know I'll become number one hero!" Alex said with pride. "I know you will!" Sid said agreeing with Alex's prideful statement. 

"Sid! Sid! Oi! Snap out of it!" Alex said trying to make Sid stop zoning out. "Oh-oh! Sorry! I was zoning out! Class is already over?" Sid said weakly, she was extremely tired because she was so excited because in a couple of days the entrance exam will start in a couple of days to enroll in the prestigious school, ( and the school their fathers went to) UA! "Yeah! Come on lets walk home together! My mom said that Uncle Deku will be coming over for dinner tonight at our place, so you can come back to my place!" Alex said smiling walking out of the classroom with Sid. 

Ever since they were born in fact, Sidney and Alex are best friends. They've grown an amazing bond and friendship over the years. But in middle school Sidney grew a little crush on Alex, but never had the courage to tell her and was focusing on becoming number 1# hero! When Sidney was little, she was adopt by Deku, and they have an amazing relationship! Deku never got married because he was focused on being number one hero, but always wanted a daughter so he decided to adopt Sidney. Every couple of days when Deku can, he helps train Sidney to become as strong as possible. 

Sidney's quirk is very unique from the others, she's able to do witchcraft. Its funny because her father Deku, doesn't understand any of it so he's been trying to find teachers to help her, but every time she gets a teacher, she outdoes them. Sidney knows the basics of witchcraft, such as teleportation, manupilation, potions, spells ect. The only things she's ever struggled with is healing, and well, fire. 

"We're here!" Alex said. Alex's house was really big and modern considering that Bakugo was 2# hero and they were pretty rich. They walked through the doors and Bakugo came over and gave Sid a big hug. "Sid! Its been so long I've missed you!" Bakugo said with a smile. "I've missed you to Uncle Bakugo, but uh can you let go? I kinda cant breath heh.." Sidney said. Bakugo apoligized and let her go. Since it was going to be a little until Deku was ganna arive, Alex and Sid went to Alex's room and hanged out. "So you excited for the entrance exams?" Sid said sitting on Alex's bed and Sid went over to sit at her desk.

"Duh! I know were going to ace it!" Alex said punching her fists in the air. "Yeah!" Sidney agreed. They hanged out and watched some youtube untill deku came. "I AM HERE!" Deku said making a big dramatic entrance into the house. "Dad!" Sid came rushing over to hug her dad. "Hey sid, hey Alex! Its been so long!" Deku said coming over to hug Sid And Alex. "I've missed you to Uncle Deku!" Alex said hugging Deku back. They got situated at the dinner table, tonight they were having katsudon; Dekus favorite! "Hey Deku it's been a while, how's crime and saving people going?" Bakugo asked. Ever since they became hero's, they made up and became close allies and made a really good team. 

"Oh it's been busy! How about you?" Deku asked smiling. "Oh its been fine I guess, kinda boring because there hasn't been much villian's to fight." Bakugo said glaring at Deku but also teasing him. They talked and ate dinner and started talking about the entrance exams. "So kiddos, how do you think you guys are ganna do on the entrance exam?" Deku asked. "I know im ganna ace it and become the next 1# hero!" Alex said pridefully. Alex was quite like her father, confident but she also was pretty nice sometimes, but mostly towards Sidney. "Heh your ganna have to expect compittion Alex! I think I'll gladly take that role!" Sidney said confidently. "Oh it's on!" Alex said winking and smirking at Sidney, they were teasing eachother but also kinda flirting. 

"You guy's are pretty powerfull, but Sidney is pretty op!" Bakugo said taking sides with Sid teasingly. "Hey!" Alex said sticking her tounge out at Bakugo. They all finished their dinner and Deku and Sidney headed back home. "So have you confessed to Alex yet?" Deku asked while smirking. "Wha- WHA?! I dont like Alex like that! Eeek!" Sidney covered her face in embarresment. "Sure sure, whatever you say." Deku said while giggling.