Chapter 5 The Day

The day came, we were going to win and I was down to my last pill. I took it, gave my self an adrenaline rush, and we started the plan. Bill was a mastermind out there distracting them to the point where even I was annoyed. I caught a glimpse of Arnold pick pocketing handguns from all over their body. I kew that Jerome had succeeded when I saw a puddle of fuel leaking from down the street. The Brown Snakes were frantically trying to avoid Bill. It was time. I let 3 kazoo blows echo over the city. The Brown Snakes panicked, the went for the guns, not there, they went for the van, didn't work, then the unthinkable happened. They pulled out a rocket launcher from the back of the van. They pointed it at me. They fired. I sat there in what felt like slow motion, and all of a sudden is heard, You just gotta ignite the light, and let it shine. Just own the night, like the Fourth of July. Cause baby your a firework- "YuVanna!!!". I felt like I got hit by a freight train. Jerome tackled me, saving my life. We were both injured, but before we knew it, paramedics were helping us up. As I was being taken care of, I saw that the Brown Snakes were in the back of a cop car. Our plan worked. The Brown Snakes will be no more. We succeeded.