Chapter 8

[Sasuke P.O.V]

        I couldn't fall asleep in this house, it has good and bad memories. Hinata had fallen asleep, cuddling her bear in a little ball. Her breath had even out but she would sometime whimper in her sleep and that's when she would hug her bear even tighter. Since I couldn't fall asleep I decided to walk around the house since I haven't had the chance to do so.

        The first place I decided to go was my parents room, I could see it was untouched and i was grateful for it. I didn't want anything miss placed, I started to walk around the room having flashback of little old me running into my parents room jumping onto their bed waking them both my father and mother up. My father was about to scream at me when my mother gave him a meaningful glare at him so my father just sighed instead and laid  down. My mother signaled me to lay in the middle, so i did. She kissed my head and told me to go to sleep and hugged me. The only one who could ever bring my father to his knees was my mother. 

        I didn't even know i was crying till I tasted the salt water in my mouth. Then i decided to walk into Itachi room. I hesitated at first but entered and it was untouched too. I looked around and i felt as he was still with me. I sat in his bed, all the images of me and him when i was little came rushing to me and i couldn't handle it. It was to much for me, I walked by my father office where he and my mother were killed by Itachi and i saw it a little cracked. I got curious and walked in, suspecting it to be covered with blood but it wasn't. It was spotless, no trace of blood. 

        Is that the reason Hinata hands were stained? I don't know don't feel like thinking in the moment. I started walking to my room. I open the door to my room to see a very peaceful looking Hinata, her legs exposed and my shirt raised up exposing little more skin then she should be exposing. I tried to keep my blush at a minimal. I walked up to my bed and laid down thinking even though I didn't want to, I couldn't stop thinking. At one point she turned around and hugged me and wrapping her legs around mine, letting her bear fall to the ground. I don't remember falling asleep, but I did. 

        Hinata and i were woken up to my bedroom door being slam open. Hinata activated her Byakugan while I activated my Sharigan. We looked at the door to see Naruto, Sakura, Ten-Ten, Lee, Choji, Kiba, Shino, Ino, Sai, Temari and Shikamaru.  

"I told you that he was back and he was with Hinata, didn't I, guys. Do you not believe me now?" Naruto Spoke first

"What are y'all doing here?" Hinata ask firmly. I didn't know if she was shock like I was but if she is she is hiding it pretty well. 

"I could ask you the same thing, Hinata" Sakura ask.

"Its none of your business, is it? No"Hinata spoke up once again

"You've betrayed me Hinata! How could you do this to me? I trusted you...and you went behind my back and slept with Sasuke!" Sakura started crying. I look down and see Hinata leg still tangled with mine and shes wearing my clothes. This doesn't look good for her or me for that matter. 

"Sakura...you don't choose who you love."Hinata squeezed the covers, trying to keep her self calm.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well since i didn't go to school today i decided to write this chapter and i know it isn't good. i know. i know. but yeah hope you liked it even just a little.

Now time for me to watch criminal minds