my soul to give (chapter 1 seeing double)

"come on come on, she's forgot shelb hasn't she everytime we plan a day out she has to forget " sammy wispered down my left ear the thing was it was a birthday plan for me. I was turning 18 in two days so my best mates sammy and kaylee thorght it mit be nice to go shopping as a birthday present but I thought it wasn't nesasery. a simple card would have been fine but my friends have to take it to the exstreem to be honist I was going to spened the whole week with louis my boyfriend and just watch movies and relax.  

when kaylee was finaly ready the big metle gates opened slowly and creeking as it did. kaylee came running out of the house with a miny skirt and a boob tube on then sammy shouted to her as she ran towords us "and it took you that long to get changed into that no afence but you look like slut" and then a faint voise came from the frount door "yer but she's my slut" there standing in the door way was lex kaylees boyfriend but soon to be husband kaylee was 20 so it was ok for her to marry. 

kaylee stoped andd waited as he walk to her with her money in his hand "don't want to forget this now do you" he said holding it up in the air she smiled and said "give it back" he kissed on the lips and handed her the money. when she finally finished messing around we made are way up town. as we walked in and out of shops every boy staied at us or to be complitly onits they were looking at kaylee not me or sammy. 

it was qwite disterbing seeing boys act like brain dead idiots to get her atention but most boys are brain dead any way most but not all. 

by 2 pm I was fead up so I went home as I opened my door there was louis standing in the hall way I droped my bags and leaped into his arms "louis how did you get in " he replyed with "you gave me a key renember" I looked at him with confussion on my face he just grabed my hands a started asking how shopping with sammy and kaylee went I just told him every boy was flirting with kaylee and sammy was complaning. then the door bell rang I answered the door and there stood a girl sha looked about my age and she looked like me "hello" I said politly " can i speak to shelb please?" she replyed "I'm shelb sorry do I know you?" I said with confusion on my voise "well not exsacly but i m shelly your long lost twin sister" I just stood there confussed and shocked louis put his arms around me and said he was there if I need anything he was there for me he then led me into the kitchin and told shelly my twin sister to go into the living room while me and louis had chat.