my soul to give (chapter 2 big qwestion)

Well it was morning by now. louis had let her sleep in the spare room for the night considering it was the polite thing to do I was still in shock from the news when I got out of bed I headed to my wardrob and got dressed I grabed my phone and headed down stairs and towords the door but louis stood at the kitchen door and said "and were are you going?" I turn around and looked at him and replyed "well I was going to see the magic flying monkey but .." and then he firmly said "shelb you carnt run away from this not now she's your twin sister that you never new about " I looked at the floor and started to cry louis ran to me and put his arm around me we then sat in the kitchen and louis made a cup of coffe as we had a chat as we started chating my twin sister walked in and I ameditly stoped talking and dryed my eyes "morning" she said sweetly louis looked at me to see if I would reply but I had no intentions of saying morning louis looked at her and said "morning shelly did u sleep well?" "Yes I sleepet really well thankyou for asking " I wasn't very happy so I said not realising I said it "well I'm glad someone did" shelly looked at me I had my head in my hands with tears rolling down my face and on to the tabble "look shelb im sorry if I have done anything to caus trouble it wasn't my intention to" I felt bad and I didnt meen to be rude is just me I speek before I think about what I'm going to say "I'm going to carm down in the garden" after I left the kitchen shelly asked louis what I ment by carm down and louis told her how I. Had hdhd and how it messed up my life so much then she came out side louis did't follow he just watch from the kitchen window. I was sat the swing and shelly came and sat next to me and we started to talk. 

as she sat down I spoke "I'm sorry about that its not your fault you didn't know I have hdhd " secretly in my head I was saying its not your fault you wernt there when me and mum need you It wasn't like dad was there for us either but I didn't say it but thank god I didn't it would have made things worse when we finally looked at each other she replyed "it wasn't your fault its mine if I was there when you were growing up I would know all these things and I wouldn't need to ask" I then thourght can she read my mind that's creepy. 

we stayed out side for half an hour just talking we had a laught and a cry but it worked out in the end louis was happy we were getting on and that we were talking it was starting to get cold so we went in. me and shelly sat in my room on my bed louis walked and sat next to me locking his arms around my waits I turned my head and kissed him and then my sister from out the blue said "you two are so cute together were did you find him" I just smiled and looked into louis eyes he stood up and got a small box out of his trousers and knelt down and open the box and there in the box was a shimering ring with a small diamond placed neatly in the center it shimered in the light shelly gasped and louis spoke "shelb will you do me this big honer and be my wife" I stared at the ring with shocked writen all over my face after a while of studying the ring I replyed "yes yes of corse I will omg I love you so much" louis then placed the delicet ring on my finger and stood up and kissed me