What just happened

'Thinking'
"Talking to someone"

_______________________________________
Pov Max

Max - I'm looking at the clock 'Come on clock just rings' and then something hit me on my head "Ouch" I put both my hands on my head and turn around to see who have hit me.

Teacher - "Pay attention in my class ok Mr. Max" The teacher walk back to the board and continue with the lessons and the class just laugh at Max "Be quiet class" And the class settle down look back at the board.

The school bell ring and I garb my book bag I hear someone calling me.

Teacher - "Mr. Max I need you for a second of your time"

Max - "Ok what do you want to talk about?"

Teacher - "I want to talk why are you distracted in class" He stand up and walk to the door and look outside to see if there anyone outside of the hallway and close the door.

Max - "Um Teacher what are you doing" I look at him.

The Teacher walk back and sit down in his chair.

Teacher - "I just want to ask you one question and it very important"

Max - "I . . . I can't tell you anything about my father work and th-"

Teacher - "Not that I just want to know about the flying cars there are making?"

Max - "Oh . . . um well there is some thing I can tell you but it not much"

Teacher - "Yes yes what is it"

Max - "Well there been talks at the lab there halfway finish with the first test drive flying car."

Teacher - "Ooh that good and what else they said"

Max - "Here the thing that is all I got about the flying car so sorry and I'm going to miss my bus if I stay here any longer ok bye" I stand up and make my way to the door.

Teacher - "Oh ok so if you learn anything else about it tell me ok."

Max - "Ok I will" I open the door and run to the main entrance. As I open the main entrance I see my bus left me, I sign and take out my phone to call my Dad.
_______________________________________
Part 1 Is out so . . . I need to get more lines um . . . Plus Ultra no I can't say that um . . . Dragon out . . . No I need some thing cool. . . um I be back . . . you know what Dark Dragon out . . . I NEED MORE LINES!!!!!!!!