one : bloody seraphs

chapter one.
. . .

Warning; this story as a whole will contain mentions of vomit, blood, violence, mental abuse, starvation, and more relating to the listed warnings.  this is not meant to be canon compliant, as this is my au.

...

desperation is a feeling the girl never thought she would feel again after that fateful day. their burning home, her mother, impaled, and her dear brother, dragged away from her as they became slaves. yet one day, as she blankly stares at the world outside her cell, she sees him. she could never mistake someone to be her dear older brother- or maybe it was the hunger getting to her? a flame ignites in her chest as she reaches her small hand out towards her brother and a stranger, a yell escaping past her lips. her brother went to turn his head to the source, but the stranger turned his head forward and walked away with her brother in tow.

krul tepes can feel the hot tears running down her cheeks, and she wraps her arms around herself and screams. she can't help the murderous auro emitting from her presence, can't help the way she feels something open up inside her body.

. . .

the stranger offers her their hand, a calculating smile pierced on their face. the chains wrapped around her scream to be released, scream at her to grab this stranger and punish them punish them punish them- punish this sinner.

She ignores the tug on her chain as she focuses on the floor beneath her feet.

. . .

"you are different," the stranger whispers, a curious grin on their face as they brush her pink hair gently, "you are a divine one,"

She tries to ignore their words but they are oh so sweet, yet under all this sweetness, there was bound to be a rotten core.

. . .

"Ack-!" the girl screams, her body shaking as large, white wings rip her skin apart, the hot, burning sensation of blood running down her back. she holds back her tears, but she cannot help the whine slipping past her lips, "please..!"

The stranger- her savior- smiled that same, sickly sweet smile,  eyes narrowing in delight as they examined her wings. they walk towards her like a predator hunting its prey in calm yet careful strides. She tried to run- she really, really did, but the incentive they gave made her want to get on her knees and beg for it.
she just wanted her brother back, yet they wouldn't let her see him. everyday, she hears her brother from her underground prison, yet she is held back by the chains wrapped around her body.

"Prove to me your broken, useless and battered body can amount to something," the savior smiles, "and maybe i'll let you see your big brother."

she takes all the pain she is given, all the broken bones, all the bloodloss, and all the bruises just so she can be with her brother.

. . .

and then they tell her that she is almost complete. they tell her that she is a perfect match, a perfect little bird for the purpose of god knows what and wraps their hands around her fragile body's neck.

. . .

"beat little yuichiro and i will grant your desires," they say, and oh god, as much as she wanted to refuse, she just couldn't.

The night ends with her savior washing the blood out of her hair, clothes, and body, yet underneath the bloodshed, she cannot forget what she has done. what lengths she went through just for her brother.

. . .

perhaps she has gotten too desperate.