Should I join?

"How have you been y/n?! I haven't seen you in ages! Look how tall you've grown, I've heard that everyone is scared of you back at home isn't that right my little tornado?" He said in a baby voice. I hated when he talked to me like that, I'm not a child anymore, and I never understood the term "tornado" because it's not like I destroy things everywhere I go...heh...right? "O M G I'm not a little baby anymore Erwin shut up!" I say pushing myself off of him and pouting. "Oh nock it off" Levi said. "Oh my lord shut up shorty no one asked" I said, I had enough with his attitude. "I have a name, Levi, call me Levi. And stop with the attitude young lady, remember if you ever join the scouts I'll be the boss of you so treat me with respect." Levi said, "ok whatever Levi, your the one who had the attitude first" I mumbled. "Ok come in Y/n! We can have some tea and discuss some things!" He said smiling brightly. We all sat down at a table surrounded by a couch and two chairs, I sat down in a chair as Levi sat in the other and Erwin on the couch. Levi poured us all a cup of tea.

 Erwin started to talk "So, Hear me out, you are very assertive, strong and can get the job done if needed To those are some key points to become a scout and I think you would be great at it!" He's acting like it's some great thing but if you step foot outside the walls it's like suicide. He should understand that the most out of all of us! "But it's very dangerous" he frowned "I believed in you but, you have to promise me to stay alive." "wait, I haven't even said yes or anything, what if I refuse?" I said. "Well I'm not forcing you two, but it will be for your own good, you could even live with me and get away from your house and parents, wouldn't that be nice?"

I thought for a minute after what he said. It would be nice but what if I get killed, not to mention mr. shorty pants is a pain. Though, I get to see what's outside of the walls and be free, And Erwin is pretty much begging me to join meaning I would be able to go there easy peasy and live there rent free. But there's a equal amount of pros and cons. What do I do?

Should I join?