1.im out of here♡

SONGS TO LISTEN TO WHILE READING THIS CHAPTER:

░spider dance -Toby fox░

WARNING:MISPELLING
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

FELIX POV::::::

FELIX:"ugh I hate it here ill never find a owner "

I pouted a look down at my paws.

Minho: "oh cheer up you'll find one sooner or later"

I scoff a look at minho with a annoyed face.

Felix: "that's what you said 1 year ago your the only friend I have left and I swear if someone-"

I was about to finish my sentence when the door bell chimes and a cute human walks in. It's a costumer. He seemed to be looking around , then he walked in front of me and minho. My heart starts to beat fast. Is he going to pick me?

All of a sudden his hand go down to the cage. But he didn't pick me up he picked minho up. My heart drops. Is this it , is minho is going to leave me here too like the rest? He looks at me with a soft smile

Minho: " Bye Felix... "

The human looks at Minho with a smile and starts to speak with a little cute voice.

Human #1 : "hi my name is jisung"

He smiles at Minho once again and takes him to the counter to buy him.

My heart hurt I have no one else to talk to I'm alone with both one else... I look out the window and see Minho snuggling with that jisung dude and I see them both walking away from the shop.

I need to get out of here!

===================

AT NIGHT

A/N POV:::::::

the store owner turns the lights off and leaves a night light on for the cats they open the door and close it locking the door. As soon as the store owner left Felix slid the tiny door in his cage open.thank god the owner forgot to lock Felixs cage.

Felix gets out and turns to his human form he looks around to see how he can get out he can't get out through the front or the Sirens would go off so Felix starts to think about how to get out he goes through the drawers that were at the counter he sees spare keys.

Felix "yes! Got it now to open the door and finally get out of here"

Felix opens the back door and leaves the keys out side the door. He turns back into his cat form and starts to walk around the place. He's never been out in the real world before. His friends mark and soobin told him it was dangerous and to not go out there but ofc Felix didn't listen and now he's out.

Felix continues to walk around till he gets to a neighborhood. Felix decided to check one of the houses out and jumps on to the porch of the house Felix walks close to the door.

He hears a door open and a pair of shoes walk out. Of course Felix was startled by this so he runs out of there. He runs to the streets and continues to walk around that neighborhood.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

FELIX POV:::

I see a car coming and it was a big one too.it had words on the side of it so I go a bit close to it,but my eyes grow wide as soon as I see the words on the car.

It says animal control

»»---->»»---->»»---->»»---->

What do you think of the new story? <3