2

Jennie: *im waiting for my time to dance in stage* No! No! *i come to stage and start to dance* No Leave! leave In the stage!  *and i bend my body and stare at the light and see its breaking and the crystal went into my eyes* No!!!!!! *i wake up* No! no! Its just r-really a  d-dream.. So annoying.. *i stand up and go to my vanity room and i accidentally hit my feet in the chair* ouch! Ouch! *dig everything* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

???: what's happening..*run and go to Jennie Room*

Jennie: Next

Maid: *walk by no seeing* ahhh!

Jennie: next

Maid: *walk and hit by the chair* ouchhhh!

Jennie: then!

Manager: One Second *come to jennie* what are you doing?

Jennie: This Pedestal found next to the bathroom , in a perfect place to me to topple over.and they don't see anything to experience that someone who cannot see anything..

Manager: ugh....*leave*

Jennie: *stand up*

Secretary: jennie, let me help-

Jennie: i don't need help...

Secretary: but Jennie your parents told me that i will never-

Jennie: don't talk anything about my parents..

Secretary: ok fine but i will help you!

Jennie: tf!

Secretary: lets go *hold jennie hand and help jennie to walk*

Jennie: let me go! *out my hand of my secretary*

Secretary: tsk!

Jennie: i can walk by own!

Secretary: Aishhh, Jennie..Don't Help YourSelf, We Are Here Fo-

Jennie: HERE?! Where?! I didn't see anything! My Parents die! And My Dream! I-

Secretary: Jennie...Even Your Blind, Just Wait A Day...You will be finally see soon..

Jennie: wait?! Ugh! I always wait! And That Happen In Stage Is-

Secretary: happen in stage? What? What happen?

FLASHBACK

Jennie POV

Im in the backstage waiting for my time to dance in stage, meanwhile..its my time and i dance in stage..Im So Nervious because if i do this dance perfect i will be a prima ballerina..and i bend my body and i see the big light breaking and i shock and i don't run because im nervous and don't know what to do and the crystal of light is go to my eyes *spread blood*

Co Ballerina: OMG! HELP! Director Jhope!

Jennie: no!!!! *faint*

Jhope: what happen?!

Co Ballerina: She Faint After The Accident!

Jhope: lets bring her to the hospital!

Co Ballerina: yes i will call ambulance..

END OF FLASHBACK