Marriage in goa

Vikram's pov

               I am so happy to see all my friends .I shifted my luggage to one of rooms that alloted to me.it was a destination marriage in Goa .I could see all my friends enjoying the beach view,some taking photos,some having their spacious time as couples.i shifted my gaze as I see that.

            I washed my laziness with a long hot shower. had a long sleep , it has been very long time that I am sleeping in day times.

       I was disturbed by  Nikhil .he was continuously knocking the door , If I haven't opened the door ,he would have broken it.

    "What happened you idiot can't you hear the knock? "he rushed into my room and settled on the bed.

" I  was tired of the journey bro ,so wanted to take a nap"

"We are enjoying there and you are sleeping here like a sloth bear"

" Yeah I'll come ,just give me two minutes.you can go I will join later."

" Don't worry ,I  can wait here.the place is filled with couples and I feel strange roaming over there alone."

" Oh Maharaj ji (my lord) you came here for asking me to accompany you to roam around those couples"

" Haa,thum tho abhi single hogaya ho(you became single now)"

It made me laugh ,don't know the reason why .

     Beach was on full enjoyment . photoshoot was going on for the marriage couple . Most of the girls were engaged in  selfies and single fellows flirting with girls who seemed to be easy.

         Vineeth and Anika look so beautiful together. Their love is so different ,the used to fight like Tom and Jerry.Anika is soft outside but we used to know how actually she was.Vineeth was a naughtiest one ,he never thinks seriously about a matter.they were so cute.

     Nithin started his radio .the waves sound was better one than his noise.
After some time my vision turned to photoshoot again ,Vineeth was missing there ,Anika was alone giving pose .

       This time I tried to focus on what Nithin is saying.actually he is talking in a bullet speed that I cannot even catch a word of him.

Suddenly he stopped talking making a big o with his mouth,staring at something . he just stood up and walked behind me . I pulled myself from the sand and turned to see...

Riya....am I dreaming ? Vineeth said she is not ready to come here.
She laughs taking Anika into a hug, I miss that ,her smile ,her laugh, her sensitive eyes. All my friends greeted her ,some of girls even scolded her for not being contact with them.

        She is in white tees and black skinny jeans with a denim jacked. Still as the same Riya which I have been missing for whole three years. She greets all of them with a smile.

       I fastened my space to reach her. I stopped exactly infront of her, I feel anxiety to her reaction.

       "Hi Riya" my palm opened into a big hii. Her smile dropped in a instant. I clenched my jaw tightly.

   "Hi Mr . Vikram krishna ,I didn't expect you here" throwing a eye dagger to me.

Did she mean she don't want me here?

  Anika squeezes Riya's hand may be stop her from talking

" I mean as you are generally a busy person.  So I thought you would not turn up hear, that's it. Don't take me wrong,if you take that seriously . I don't care"she said with sarcastic smile.

" Anu I will go to the room. I am so tired."  She said that and started to walk from me.

  Anika rolled her eyes for Riya's reaction towards me.she mouthed me a sorry silently. I received it with a smile.

I deserve it anyway.