badboy

"10, I got you the last grilled cheese. The lunch lady gave me an extra one, too. She thinks I like them so much. If she only knew, huh, 10?" He said as he placed two aluminum wrappers on my tray.

I nodded as I finished my fruit cup.
Joe watched as 10's throat bounced in his neck as the mini fruit traveled down into his body. He averted his eyes to his lunch tray when 10's head came back down.

His breathing regulated to normal levels again when he heard the distinct ruffling of the foil as it crumbled, and the sweet aroma of melted cheese filled the space between the two. Joe could lift his head and face his friend without being intense.

"Joe, there's this game I saw, but I couldn't figure out what it was called because the other displays in the store covered the name. And when I went to the store again, it was gone, and the display or was on was replaced with something else, and the name was scratched off. I tried to describe it to the store clerks and at three different stores, but no one knows what I'm talking about." Joe listened intently as his friend spoke, his heart melting as his ears heard his gorgeous, raspy, distressed voice.

"Describe it to me. Maybe I know what it is." 10's eyes lit up as he finished off his first sandwich.

Joe didn't miss how his lips glistened before, and even more so after he licked the remnants of the greasy cheese residue from his lip before he spoke again. Joe listened and searched his mind, hoping to come up with something for his friend, but he couldn't think of anything.

He pushed his tray aside, determined to figure this out. He placed his elbows on the table, laid his hands flat against the other, and rested his head on top of it as he thought.

Then he remembered something he learned a few weeks back. He clamored to take out his phone from his pocket as he shot out of his seat, rounding the table, sitting shoulder to shoulder with 10.

"Look what my sister showed my mom a few weeks ago." Ten tried to listen as Joe explained how to image search anything using his phone, but his mind was cluttered with discreetly smelling his friend's intoxicating smell.

Joe's long fingers weren't missed either as he watched them move about the screen. His eyes grew when he felt those same fingers attached to a warm hand as Joe fished out his phone from between his thighs, where he had left it earlier to eat lunch.

The innocent gesture was so intense and aggressive that the touch left an indelible mark on his skin, even through his jeans. Joe showed him the same display on his phone before he handed it back to him.

Joe got up, grabbed his trays, and disappeared behind the garbage wall. 10's entire being was on fire from the intimate session between him and Joe because he knew exactly how to find his phone companion.