The Selection - Kiera Cass

Book Description (First Book):

For thirty-five girls, the Selection is the chance of a lifetime. The opportunity to escape the life laid out for them since birth. To be swept up in a world of glittering gowns and priceless jewels. To live in a palace and compete for the heart of gorgeous Prince Maxon.
But for America Singer, being Selected is a nightmare. It means turning her back on her secret love with Aspen, who is a caste below her. Leaving her home to enter a fierce competition for a crown she doesn't want. Living in a palace that is constantly threatened by violent rebel attacks.
Then America meets Prince Maxon. Gradually, she starts to question all the plans she's made for herself—and realizes that the life she's always dreamed of may not compare to a future she never imagined.

This series is 5 books long and each book is about 300-330 pages.

My thoughts:

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Beautiful, beautiful, BEAUTIFUL! I loved this book SO much!! My friend recommended this romance series to me a while back, and I finished it a few days ago, and WOW, I was blown away! The characters are well done and the plot well written. Reading it, I could feel the intense love that grows throughout the story, and also the heartbreak and sorrow in the sad moments. It's an incredible series and I highly recommend it.