Memory Lane

Y/N put the blind fold on Changbin and quickly took his hands so he won't think Y/N left him there. They walk to the spot where they set up their little party. Everyone came out of the car after they see them coming. Y/N stops and turns around. She lets go of Changbin's hands and quickly grabbed the cake with the candles prelit because of Seungmin.

"Okay binnie you can take off the blind fold."

          Changbin took off his blind fold and see everyone there with Y/N with a cake.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHANGBIN!!!"

"wow-"

"Happy birthday bro, here's a gift from your sis."

          Alice handed him a hand made decorated polaroid of themselves. He smiled at hugged her.

"Thank you sis, I'll hang it up with my other polaroids of us."

          Seungmin and Sohyun gifted Changbin new shoes and a hat while Felix gifted him his homemade brownies. Changbin met eyes with Y/N who has been waiting but she didn't give him anything.

"Let's have cake everyone!"

          Y/N screamed and went over the the small table and cut the cake.They each ate one piece. They party for a while as the sea slowly ate the sun. They cleaned up and watched the sun go down. Y/N was getting ready for her gift for Changbin. Alice, Felix, Seungmin, and Sohyun knew it was time and made an excuse to leave them alone. Soon it was just Y/N and Changbin alone as the stars lit up the sky. They four left Y/N without a car so Changbin will drive her home. They walked along the water as it was quite so Y/N finally started the talk.

"So binnie, how are you doing?"

"It's been good. Just I thought I did something bad today because everyone was ignoring me. And I thought everyone forgot what today was."

"You know I could never forget your birthday. I was too obsessed with you in Highschool but that obsessed I would stalk you haha."

"Haha yeah. But I was wondering."

"Hmm?"

          They stopped in their tracks and faced each other. Y/N saw a little smile come from Changbin's mouth which made her smile a bit too.

"Where's my gift from you?"

"Aha, do you want it now?"

"Yes..."

"Okay then close your eyes."

          Changbin closed his eyes and waited. He wasn't expecting what Y/N was going to do. Y/N tip toed and found her lips onto his lips. She pulled away and quickly turned around hiding herself in her jacket. Changbin opened his eyes and smiled to himself. He became excited and hugged Y/N very tightly. He was so happy you can see small stars in his eyes.

"Y/N that was cuuuuttttttteeeee!!!"

"Yahhhhhh let go of meee."

"Not unless you give me another one."

"Fine fine."

          Y/N turned around and saw that he was waiting. She smiled and leaned in but stopped when they were very close. She quickly gets out and ran off avoiding Changbin.

"YAHH COME BACK HERE!"

"COME CATCH ME!!!"

          They ran after each other and laughed at each other. Changbin quickly caught up to Y/N and grabbed her. He pulled her in and made sure she couldn't escaped.

"Okay okay binnie I'll give you one let me gooooooo!"

"Don't run then."

          Y/N turned around and grabbed Changbin's face. She leaned in and kissed him as Changbin wrapped his arm around her waist. They pulled away and looked at each other.

"You don't know how l have been waiting for that Y/N..."

"I'm sorry I couldn't tell you sooner."

"It's fine. As long as you're with me and I'm with you, everything is okay."

"Why are you so cheesy."

"Am I?"

"Haha."

          They looked at each other and just smiled. They were so obvious they were in love with each other.

"I love you Y/N..."

"I love you too binnie..."

          They kissed once again but this time it was a passionate kiss. It brought them back to their highschool days.All the memories they made came flooding back to them. Both of they didn't want it to end up they needed to breathe. They pulled away and looked at each other again before Changbin kissed her again. Fireworks suddenly go off behind them so they looked at where it was coming from and see that Seungmin, Felix, Sohyun, and Alice were there cheer them on while playing with small lighters. More fireworks shot to the sky bursting pretty colors.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! THEY FINALLY GOT TOGETHER!!!"

          Felix screamed and the two love birds ran over to play with them too. They spent the rest of the night playing together and just having fun again just like in high school where they came to this exact beach to play with fireworks as well.
_______________________________________
In the next part: "Promise?"

847 words

Hello hello everyone sorry for the short chapter. I wrote this one quickly . Also did y'all watch Kingdom? 🎵𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐍!!!🎵 okay anyways thank you for reading my story💕