first mission

tanjiro pov 

me and nezuke were protect zenitsu cuz his everyone got cuz one of demon used to blood demon art to make us split up and we have to fight those demon till we find each other as, my little sis was protecting zanitsu while he gets away from her and me too well l can small he was scared from us ex his big brother "it will be alright zenitsu" l try to conform him while killing those demons he clam down but still doesn't love to be touch or anything "zenitsu can hear where other be?" his eyes were close try to find them by hearing them voice or them hearts or anything.

and he start to run while he look at us like he say follow me and we did and we find his big brother with rui zenitsu run to his big brother and crying he get him up and hug him to make him stop crying it cute they were like me and nezuko but....... he show his demon face 'oh no he will kill me' "so what did you do to my little lightning tanjiro" "n...nothing j...just pro....otect him from t...that de...emon" l look at and he seem didn't care what l did he was trying to comfort him that he will be okay "let just find other" kaigaku say while take zenitsu and rui and put rui in his box cuz he was so tired from fight demons while hold zenitsu in arms try to go were zenitsu post his finger at.

l put nezuko inbox and follow them and we saw the other were hurt cuz demons were so strong but luck we finds them fast we help them fight the demon while zenitsu used his demon blood art to make us really fast and we end our first mission and went to butterfly mansion to take break from our fight and have time to get to zen.

after some time me and other got to eat together l see inosuke and genya were fighting while eating and kanao eating and nezuko and rui were playing together and then l saw kaigaku eating while patting zenitsu in his eyes then his month then his head like he know how to gain his trust but what l want to know is why he doesn't love to be with us just he did to his brother, so l get up and ask kaigaku "hey kaigaku mind ask you something" he look up at me and know what l was going ask him "if you want to know then let everyone to shut up and then I will tell you all why he doesn't love anyone ex me".

no pov

tanjiro ask everyone to shut up and hear what kaigaku going to say "so in that past me and zen were brother and in the past, he had black hair and human" he looks down at sleep demon pat his head "but that was not good think me and zen got different of eyes look zen used to get bullies cuz he cries all that time l try to comfort him he will be okay but that didn't help he got bullies abuse by our family till one day my family sale him to other people so they can get rid of him and then here l got mad and start to find him and here kuwajima master find and take zen with him but he saw me try to find him so he takes both of us and helps to become new demon thunder slayer"

take a deep broth and tear up a bit, as we cry with him but happy master kuwajima take him "and he helps us to become strong but zen was still zen always cry but he didn't stop believing in zen, till one day he still in tree refers to get down and then a thunder hit and his hair become yellow, not alone that he can hear a lot of things, he can read you mind and that he can be okay cuz he starts to get even more strong and we start to get that thunder together but a strong demon come and he want to kill me and zen and our master but zen hear him and save me and master but he got to become a demon and kill human but he kills that demon and hugs me like he didn't want to leave my chest".

"master come close and zen look down and like he can't see but can hear everything" All of them were crying after what zenitsu has been these years "but if he kill demon how come he didn't get scared" tanjiro says while crying hug nezuko "it because he didn't want me to die or even leave my chest some with the master so if he saw someone hurt me or l am in danger he will kill how even that guy did to me or that master". zenitsu wakes up for a lot of voice.

zenitsu move to the top of kaigaku head and hug open his eyes and they were golden lighting mark tanjiro bluss at how cute he is "awwww did you miss me already lil bro" kaigaku smile and pat his back "you all know the story about zen so don't you dare to scary him or ask him anything without me understand????" all of them agreed cuz there were sacred of his face "good have nice day, come here rui were need to sleep" rui run to kaigaku and they 3 to them room to sleep.

sorry if it bad and this my au for demon slayer