The ARMY girl

Once upon a time, there was a ARMY girl who lived in the Weverse realm where there were many other beautiful flowers such as herself. In this garden, she grew smiles for all of her flowers. She loved doing her job. Because she believed that these little flowers would someday grow and do the same for their little sprouts. It has continued like this for a long time. But as time passed by, random seeds of despair started to appear in her garden and began to grow and sprout. No matter how much she tried to maintain her garden, she couldn't get rid of them. She became very scared because despair suddenly took over the whole garden, leaving it looking like gray nothingness. All of her flowers smiles were gone. Not knowing what to do, that girl sat down and started to crying and buried her head in her knees. Just then, J-Hope, the Army's hope, eradicated all the plants of despair with just the presence of his blinding smile. With that having happened, all of her flowers smiles came back to life. No more gray nothingness, just beautiful, vibrant colors. He opened his arms to the Army girl, who was still crying in shock, and said these words: "I'm your hope. You're my hope. I'm J-Hope." These words were as valuable to her as the key to a long-closed treasure chest. She ran towards J-Hope, who was staring at her with smiling eyes, and hugged him. Being around him gave her hope. Meanwhile, the other group members came. They ate hamburger and drank Sprite together as if they were in a family gathering. She learned that whenever she feels empty inside, as if all hope is lost, in the end, BTS will always appear as a bright star next to her.