Remus and Lily x secrets

. They shared a lot of secrets together and knew a lot of things about each other before anyone else.

. Although the Marauders were the first to know Remus was a werewolf, Lily was the first to know how it happened and how he became one.

. Remus was the first to know that she liked James back, and let me tell you he full on screamed. She made him promise to not tell; he kept that promise.

. They were both the first to find out about there life at home.

. The first person Lily told about her sister and the things she said to her was Remus,(sorry we don't like Snape here nor Dumbledoor) he comforted her and told her that it's ok to be upset, but there's no need to because she has people who love her.

. The first person Remus told about his dad and how he treats him was Lily she ,just like Remus did to her, comforted him and said that it's ok.

. They found out about this at the same time. Remus, going to the Astronomy Tower to be alone slightly crying, found lily sat there crying and they both sat there for hours comforting each other and just sat there hugging and crying into each other's shoulders.

. Lily was the first one to know that Remus liked Sirius, she found out in 4th year but he made her promise not to say anything.

. They told each other everything, they both knew that it was safe to tell each other anything and that they would never make fun of the other person for it, wind each other up yes but not make fun of.