Chapter 2

Of course Ryan got to drive MY new car but whatever it gave me a chance to watch his muscles flex with each turn. I dont like him or anything im just attracted to him I mean it's hard not to be with his great muscles and perfect eyes and his little scruff. "Done checking me out yet?" I smirked "actually not yet give me a moment..... okay now im done". He chuckled "you know you're something else right" "no really it's not like im in a gang or anything" After I said that he gripped the wheel tighter making his knuckles turn white. "You okay there Ryan you seem a little tense" "Amanda your such a great girl and you definitely don't deserve this life" I rolled my eyes, of course he had to create a depressing mood. "Well you know what they say you get what you get and you don't care a bit" I said hoping to lighten this stupid mood. He didn't say aything else and just turned on the music, Bend Ova came on making Ryan start to sing very loudly and do not so appropiate hand motions. I couldn't help myself when I started to burst out laughing, he just winked at me. After that song was over (thank god) we finally arrived at the mall, a smile immediatley came upon my face. Ryan got out first and when I opened the door it hit something, please don't be a car please don't be a car, I looked over and saw I hit Ryan who was doubling over in pain. Instead of apologizing i said "oh come on quit being a baby and get up" Ryan finally looked up at me and he didn't look in pain anymore he looked amused."Damn that hurt, that's what i get for trying to be a gentlemen" awww he's was going to open the door for me well oops I ruined that. "Come on get up it's time to shop" I squealed "god you can be such a girl sometimes" I just ignored his comment and started walking to the entrance of the mall. Five stressful hours for Ryan later.    

"Come on Ryan please no one will judge you in there I promise" he can be such a whiner sometimes "no way someone might think im trying to be a perv" "Ryan I need your opinion i don't know what guys like" "ugh fine". We started to walk into Victoria's Secret thats right im getting me some lacy underwear and bras. "Why can't you get this stuff at Target" "because popular people have to have popular and trendy clothes and Victoria's Secret is a must have" he just rolled his eyes and groaned. "Now pick something out for me" "well if you insist" he said while smirking, oh lord. He picked out the skimpiest stuff in the store of course "Ryan I don't want to come off as a slut" "oh, but what if you end up having sex" he asked while smirking, him and that stupid smirk. After he got some new stuff i actually approved of, we decided we have more than enough clothes to last me on this mission. We probably had 15 huge bags of clothes in the trunk of the car. On the way back we didn't talk much probably because we were both exhausted. "Amanda hey wake up Amanda" "whoever is touching me needs to get the hell away" the person who woke me up just chuckled, I know that chuckle it's Ryan. I sat up right away and slapped him as hard as I could "what the hell?!" I put on my most innocent face and said "oops reflex" and walked away. I'll get all those clothes in the morning im too tired and I need to get some sleep for my missio- i mean school tomorrow.

Authors Note: Tell me what you think so far, and please spread the word about my book and the person in the photo is Ryan just to show ya'll what Amanda was staring at ;)