Prank gone wrong

Next day: 

8:00 PM

Taehyung was sitting on the couch watching TV while waiting for Jimin and Jennie to come with the makeup. He agreed with the idea of doing the "Hickey prank" On Jungkook even tho he was feeling very nervous doing it cause he knew Jungkook hates these kind of things. He was distracted by the movie when he suddenly herd the door bell ring twice. He went towards it and opened it just to find Jennie and Jimin Outside.

Jennie- FINALLY! What took you so long kid??

Jimin- Yeah, we were ringing like 5 damn times!

Taehyung- hehe....um....sorry about that, I was caught up with the show

Jennie and Jimin- Anime???

Taehyung- You guys know me soo well. ANYWAYS! Come in guys

Jimin and Jennie entered like Taehyung requested. When they got in, Tae turned of the TV and they all went to one of the guest room's bathroom. They could not go to Tae and Jungkook's bathroom or else JK would notice the makeup. 

Jennie- Alrighty! Now Jimin put the makeup down on the counter.

Jimin did as she said and  Opened the makeup bag/box (whatever u call it). Then Jennie pointed to a nearby stool chair gesturing Tae to sit on it, Taehyung grabbed the chair and pulled it close to the sink then sat.

Jennie- ALRIGHT! We are all set up. Now let's-

Taehyung- Wait Unnie! Won't you stain ur shirt? It's white.

                                                                                             Her outfit>>>

Jennie- Ahhh~ Don't worry about this. I have many many Outfits at home :>

Jimin- Yeah. Instead of washing your clothes your just wasting money 😑

Jennie- YAH YOU LITTLE SHIT!

Jimin-  SPOILED BRAT! 😠

Taehyung- YAH YAH! Guys pls calm down! It's literally...8:30?! WE GOTTA HURRY THIS UP!

Jennie- Why do we Gotta hurry? doesn't him and Yoongi come home at 12:00?

Jimin- Yeah. But on weekends, they come at 10:00

Jennie- OH?! Well we gotta hurry this up Jimin get the supplies we will need!

Jimin went and got the makeup pallet and brushes with some other makeup supplies (Idk what to call them ok!)

Jimin- So we will need the colour red, Purple, and black right?

Jennie- Correct! Now I need a Big brush to start applying the main. Taehyung Imma need you to stop moving for a bit...It's gonna tickle