THREE

I looked up to see how looked on camera after I finished setting everything up. Today I'm gonna meet Rae's friends for the very first time and even though it's online, that doesn't  make me feel any better.

Rae literally called me to tell me not be nervous and that they already love me. For all I know she could've just said that to make me feel better. What if they don't like me? I feel myself grow more and more nervous as time passed.

After calming down a bit, I started my stream and read and replied to the chat like I usually do, while waiting for Rae.

After a while I feel my phone vibrate on my desk and pick it up to see Rae texting me to join the discord server and join the call. I immediately reply to her saying yes.

I opened the discord server with shaky hands and join the call, instantly muting myself, waiting somebody to notice me.

After a few seconds I heard Rae call out for me. "Ari? Are you here?"

"Yep. Present." I replied after unmuting myself.

All of a sudden I hear everybody say their hellos all at once.

"Guys guys. Can everybody say hi indivitually. She's already really nervous." Rae said while lightly chuckling.

Everybody starts to say hi one by one and at the very last I hear the voice I've been waiting for say his hello. 

"Hello Aria. I'm Corpse, nice to meet you."

I felt my heart beat accelerate a bit as I heard his amazingly deep voice through my headphones.

"Hii. It's great to finally meet you all too." I replied

"Wait Aria why aren't you surprised about corpse's voice, I was so excited to see your reaction." I hear Sean ask with a confused voice.

"I don't live under a rock, Sean. I know what he sounds like." I said after letting out a small laugh, making everybody else laugh.

"Well, what do you think?" I heard corpse question.

"About your voice? I think it's so cool." I said while dragging the so. "I also absolutely love your music by the way." I added, feeling alot more relaxed at this point.

"Oh thank you so much. You're music is fire though. Would love to work with you someday." Corpse replied.

"Guys you hear that? Corpse x Aria music is coming!" Toast shouted making everybody laugh.

🌛🌜

After a few rounds of playing as crewmate I finally get imposter along with Poki.

I start following different people around cause honestly I'm the worst at being imposter. Halfway through I started to follow corpse around, until a body was reported.

"Ari, you really sus tho. I haven't seen you doing a single task." I heard Rae say in an accusing tone.

Just as I was about to reply I hear Corpse jump to my defence. "She's been with me the whole time. It couldn't have been her."

Since it was the first kill everybody decided to skip and nobody was ejected.

Poki and I managed to kill most of the people only leaving Rae and Corpse remaining. I see Corpse walk into weapons so I go after him. Both our tiny figures stand infront of eachother and I moved mine a bit forward booping our heads together and moved backwards and killed him right after. I see the victory screen appear Infront of me.

"What the fuvk Aria?" Corpse said in his low voice causing me to laugh out loud.

"I trusted you and this how you repay me?" He says sounding betrayed.

"Sorry." I apologised in an innocent tone, not meaning it at all.

While I continued to playing with them, I realised that this is probably the happiest I've been in a while.

A/N: Wrote at 5am in the morning. Feel free to point out any mistakes but do it kindly cause I'm a baby.