Jamie P.O.V

"See ya mom" I yelled while running down the stairs to my bus stop . The air was breezy nice and cool just the way I liked it . I was wearing some tights with a big sweatshirt that said "Cat Lady" even though I dreaded cats , and my retro 7's. My hair was in a braided bun since I had got braids. When I arrived at the bus stop there was chatter everywhere going on. Something had happened . Either a fight had just occured or someone new was coming to school , and everyone seemed chill so someone mew was coming. I went up to one of the girls chatting among them all and asked what was going on.

" Some new fionee ass boi is coming to the school"
"Do you happen to know what he looks likes"
"Nah I just know some people said he was fione now bye boo" and with that she walked her booty pad ass away. I loved secretly dissing people at my school.I know a lot of stuff on people at my school. I'm quiet but very VERY noisy.I love listening to people gossip even though I gossip in my mind. Suddenly a bunch of girls screamed out of nowhere . Everyone was crowding around this tall guy , and he had the same blue eyes as my first crush. Oh Shit!

Lmao yall this getting crazy af 😂🙏 , pray for Jamie please