Ch.6:Enjoyment

*Song for this chapter to have a better image in your head*

                                                           *trigger warning flashing lights*

Charlene had picked me up, I didn't feel like going with the lack of sleep from the previous nightmare so I hoped she didn't expect me to drive her home, I don't even have my car with me which makes me feel more uncomfortable.

I'm also not happy about seeing Harry tonight, he tells me to leave him alone but then shows up at my dorm to apologize? Sorry but thats not how it works

As we're sitting in the car the silence around the air almost shattering everything in between us, Charlene looks over at me

"Hey, are you okay? It looks like you didn't get much sleep." 

"Yeah I'm okay. How are you feeling?" 

A small smile pulls onto Charles's face "I'm doing great!" 

I nod in response, leaving the conversation small and light in fear she might ask the wrong type of questions 

"Did you do anything last night" she asks 

"I actually went out on a date." 

Her eyes become big and she gasps "what! With who?"

"Some guy named Shawn." 

She has a huge smile plastered over her face "thats great! How did it go?" 

"Pretty okay, I didn't mind it...he seems sweet." 

"Well thats good, I'm glad you're expanding socially." 

I just nodded again, while smiling at her hoping she didn't think I was rude 

We had arrived at the party and this time there was more people than last time and I didn't expect it to be this big. As I made my way out of the car I noticed another sign hung across the top of the entrance "Party Time Bitches!" Once again. We reached the inside I noticed the same disco lights and surrounding the walls in different colors and the smell of alcohol and perfume filling my senses. 

Distant music was playing through out the house

Distant music was playing through out the house. Charlene had intertwined our hands again and I didn't mind, I think it made both of us feel comfortable especially in a huge area with a lot of people. 

"I'm going to go find Zayn, but the drinks are in the kitchen and you can drink tonight because Zayn said he'd be our DD, he has a job interview Monday." I nodded letting go of Charlenes hand watching her disappear into a small crowd and get lost in music and lights

I made my way through the living room, and finally reached the back yard where people were swimming and dancing, I looked over towards the pool when I saw Niall and Louis playing chicken in the pool. Louis was holding Niall on his shoulders, with a beer in one of his hands while Niall was pushing another person until, they both fell off the others shoulders. I laughed because watching them interact that way was nice to see.