Chapter-10 MLG water bucket

plz, hit the star so it turns a Yellow/orange colour tysm if you do bc that means a lot now enjoy!

(on Minecraft) 

"OOOOOOOOOHHHHHH EAT THAT GREEN BOI" George screamed "FFFU- FRICK" Dream yelled as he slammed his hand on the dark brown desk "YOUR SUCH A PISS BABY HAAAA" George yelled with excitement  "Haha say that to the person who runs off with full iron armour and I only had a stone axe -_-" The man says a frustrating but playful tone "I still won so that doesn't matter," George said rolling his eyes. "Rematch rematch" Dream demanded "nnooooo I won fair and square," George said knowing that he would lose  "I guess you're too scared you'll lose then..-" The blonde said teasingly "FINE" George said giving in  "Ok let's get a new world... 1-speed runner vs. one hunter world 2, there" The taller man said excitedly  "3 2 1 GO" They both screamed. "Oh a village- THERES A BLACKSMITH!" Dream yelled, "Where- YOU TRICKED ME" George said frustrated  "HAHA- oh a ravine-"  I can get iron and beat Goer- "AHHH GEORGE HOW DID YOU KNOCK ME IN" Dream screamed, as his Minecraft character falls to its death. Dream thought it was over, "DIIEE"  But the blonde realized something in his inventory, he MLG water buckets to safety "YYYEESS LETS GO MLG WATER BUCKET FOR THE WIN" he yelled "NNNOOOO" George screams.

 ( small time skip) 

"YES I'm in the nether NOW YOU CAN'T TRACK ME" Dream yelled he knew this was his chance to really get ahead of the game "ugh why are you so complicated," George said in a sassy tone "It wouldn't be fun if I was boring now would it," Dream says "hmpt." George pouted   " Oh- A BASTION YESSS NOW I CAN GET THE GOLD AND LOOT," Dream said "UGGHHH how are you so lucky." "practice honey," Dream said sarcastically, "Dream...I have a question about Lia..." "Sure ask away" "Are you going to miss her?" Silence filled the room, "well only a bit, I used to love her...but- uh things happen for a reason and now that she's uh- dead we should be fine...is that all?" "yeah...Dreeeeaaaammmmm I see you" "no you don't G-E-O-R-G-E- AAHHH HOW DID YOU GET THERE AAHHHHHHH." "OH DREAM!" George hits Dream into lava and Dream dies "NNNOOOOOO" Dream screeched "LEETTTSSS GOOOO EZ DUBBS YOUR  DOG WATER, YOU SUCK, I WIN LLEETTTTSS GOOO" "Ugh, FINE YOU WIN" Dream said "very sassy" "shut up." 

"Dream what do you want to do now?" "well we could meet up with some friends" Dream said "Ok!!" George said excitedly. Dream grabs his phone and calls someone "hi! me and George are bored wanna go and hangout?" ~sure where do you wanna hangout to?~ "how about...ay the green park?" ~alright meet you there in 5mins~ "k George w have 10 mins" "didn't the person on the phone say 5mins?" "George...he is never on time." "oh" it was an awkward silence "what are your plans on life?"  George said "well I  don't wanna be in an office 24/7, I really don't know how about you?" "I want to be a content creator, like I wanna be well known around the world!" "that sounds cool" ~BBBZZZZ BBBBBBBZZZ BBBBZZZ BBBZZZ~ "dream what is that sound?" George said a little frightened "that's just the alarm to let us know its been 10mins so lets go!" 

Dream and George walk down to the green park and find Sapnap, Karl, Bayboyhalo, Skeppy and last but not least niki. "Hi guys how you doing?" "good" they all said "so what do you guys wanna talk about?" "I got some news" Karl said "there is gunna be a new girl her name is Addison Rea" (THIS IS FOR THE STORY IM GOING OFF OF WHATS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW ALSO THIS IS A STORY) "she sounds like a pick me girl" Skeppy said "BE NICE SKEPPY" Bad yelled "I heard she is a phyco and will do anything to get what she wants" "well if shes that scary and thinks she can run this school I don't think she knows what reality is." Dream said "she dated all the boys and I'm guessing she moved because she wants some fresh meat" Niki said "I was in the same class as her... she even was so desperate she tried to date girls which I respect if shes bi or pan but every religion ship she has been in is so toxic." everyone looked at niki "so what makes her mad or just breaks her...because if she tries to get to one of us and we say no there will be  hell from what I'm hearing so we need her week spot!" George said "Well I do know her dad left her.." "ok then if she tries to date one of use we can use it against her" George replyed "Alright then problem solved" "oh and Karl is hosting a party this weekend we can all stay over night until Sunday 9pm do you and Gerge wanna come?"Sapnap said "George?" "um sure..." "YYYEEAAHH" Sapnap and Karl were so happy.

Thats all so byye click the grey start and make it yellow/orange  0ver 780 words you can give suggestions on what I should add right here!

bbaaiiii have a good day or night