Info

Story Demo is loading...

Story Demo is Complete.

Bakugou wakes up in a large King sized bed. He is woken up by a maid. She led him to a kitchen area and told him to sit and wait for the other guests to arrive. Bakugou was suspicious of whatever had happened to him. He just woke up there and of course he was gonna be suspicious.

Three large men walked into the room. Kirishima, Todoroki, and Midoriya. The three had taken a liking to him. They wanted to make him fall in love with them. So they told him they will shower him in riches and love. Bakugou said he would never fall in love with them. They took that as a challenge.

But is there a reason Bakugou won’t fall in love with them?

Hello! This is my first official story! Yayyyy! I'm kinda self conscious about my write so it took me awhile to get the courage to post this.

This story with follow the main protagonist Bakugou Katsuki. He wakes up in a room that he's never seen before after a night that he can't remember. He comes to meet three men that give him a choice that he really cant refuse.

There will be a little bit of a plot twist and what not. I don't really know if I wanna put the actual ship in the tags yet though. It could spoil the whole story. So it will just be the basic tags.

I plan to update whenever I finish a chapter but that change because i lose motivation very easily. But I'll try to keep at least this story up.

The story demo was written before I had a real plot so it can and will change.

Story updates will be at the beginning of the chapter if any and I'll clarify anything that needs to be clarified with an "A/N"

Please enjoy the story.