The Ghost of The Uchiha

"When a man learns to love he must bear the risk of hate"- Uchiha Obito

Konohagakure also known as the Village Hidden in The Leafs, known to have the most powerful and loyal shinobi in the whole nation. It seems even fate itself wants test that. Right now you can see a little boy with golden blond hair that reached to his shoulders, and ocean blue eyes and sun kissed skin. This 4 and a half year old boy was Uzumaki Naruto.

Right now Naruto was walking through konoha, everywhere went he saw those eyes. Either eyes of hate, or something much worse.... Pity. Naruto didn't want people to feel bad for him, he wanted them to respect him, as foolish as it might sound, he wanted to protect them, to prove them wrong and show them he was stronger them any of them.

No matter what Naruto will not let his emotions cloud his judgement. His pride wouldn't allow him to go back on his word, there for even if they hunted him he will still be loyal.

Naruto was heading to his favorite person in the village, and he was located in the Hokage tower, The God of Shinobi, Sartobi Hiruzen also known as the professor due to his expertise in all elemental Jutsu. 

Naruto was currently walking down the streets heading to the Hokage tower, Naruto looked to his right to see people glare at him with both hatred and grief, Naruto knew they hated him even though he might not know why, Naruto couldn't help but feel bad for them.

Naruto then looked to his left to see people who looked at him, with pity, Naruto couldn't stand the look, the little blond glared at them, even if they couldn't tell.

Not being able to even look at them he faced the ground, even if he wasn't a shinobi yet he can tell someone was looking at him, and not with the usual glare, but with blood lust, it terrified Naruto.

Naruto started to run trying to get away, he couldn't control himself, he felt like if he stayed there a second longer, he will die, Naruto made a left to a street with no people on it, he started to slow down, and let down his guard.

Naruto sighed and looked down as he put his hand in his pockets, until Naruto lifted his head up in shock, the blood lust was back, and Naruto felt a sharp cold object, making a little cut on his cheek, the boy imminently ran. As fast as his little legs can take him.

Naruto's mind was going at the speed of light right now, who was attacking him, was it a shinobi or a civilian, where were they, how could he out run them, he may be a stamina monster, but he can't out run a ninja.

Naruto felt a sharp pain on his leg, he was about to fall down, but he refused, if he fell he will die, so he kept running, Naruto took a left were he saw a fence he knew he could climb it, but it will be close.

Naruto forced chakra to his feet and jumped the fence, in mid air  Naruto turned back to see two chunnin running at him, one of the chunin pulled out a small knife known as a kunai and threw it Naruto, but this time it was slower.

Naruto widened his eyes, they were slow enough to catch, Naruto easily caught one, he then used that one to deflect three more. Naruto's eye's turned left to see a shuriken coming after him, sadly Naruto wasn't fast enough to dodge, Naruto then felt a sharp pain on his shoulder, he was bleeding, a lot.

Naruto then landed and bolted to any nearby ally and hid behind some boxes, 'I finally lost them, I feel tired I might sleep here for a while,' Naruto thought as he passed out of blood lost.

~~

At the end of the ally way you can see the two shinobi, the same ninja that attacked little Nauto. "Finally we got the demon cornered" the shinobi on left, the only reason he was doing this was for revenge. For the death of his wife.