03

"Please don't tell them about this" (Name) quickly adds.

The haori guy gave her a pretty long stare, even though the girl can't see it because her head was staring at the ground.

'Guess she don't know who I am' he thought. "Then what should I do, a strange power just shown in front of my eyes, I can't let you go, who knows you're a good or perhaps a bad people."

That made her flinch.

.

.

-03. Trust-

.

.

"Believe me, I'm not a bad person, I'm just-" she's out of word. Don't know how to tell him.

"Just what?" he lifted his brows.

"I don't know...."

"Hah?"

"I'm also confused, turned into an Infernal then back into a human? Never heard of that, what is this? I don't have anyone to tell about this, and oh my god the daifuku I got earlier must be cold by now!" (Name) started to panicking herself.

"Daifuku?"

"And who are you by the way?" the girl asked while pouting, holding her unvisible tears. Sure, unvisible tears, that's why she's holding it.

"You don't know me?" he asked.

"Why should I know you? Are you an important person?"

"No."

(Name) blinked twice to make sure her tears are disappeared already and it is.

"Then I guess no one would believe you if you reported this to the whichever company" she made the conclusion so fast.

'Doesn't she get even a little bit suspicious at me because I'm trying to rest her' the male thought. "So what are you gonna do?"

"I'm going home" she half shouted because of their distance. (Name) was picking her goods.

'I can't let her go that easily.'

And before he could act, the girl already disappeared.

*

Walking through the crowd in Asakusa, still, there is always people offered something along the way.

And then an old woman calling him.

"What is it, old bat?"

"Oh, I just forgot" she looks like just remembering something.

"What is it?" he asked once again with annoyance.

"I was about to offer you daifuku, but I just remember that I gave them to someone else already" she explained with a smile, remembering the kind girl.

And then he remembered,

"I don't have anyone to tell about this, and oh my god the daifuku I got earlier must be cold by now!"

"Is it a brat?"

"A brat?"

"A girl with (h/c) hair" he added.

The confusion on the old lady face turned into a big peaceful smile, "Oh yeah, she is a kind and beautiful girl. That Hakama suits her" she thought to herself at the last sentence.

Hakama, it is, she is wearing that.

But then what?

"Do you know who is she?"

"No, I don't know, it looks like she's an outsider."

Guess it wouldn't be as easy as everyone thought.

*

"He's not after me, right? Guess I was running a bit fast" (Name) letting herself slowly fell to the floor, her back against the door.

She's trying so hard to controll her breath. After a few minutes, she calms down.

(E/c) eyes stared at the big sack with a blank mind.

"Oh, the daifuku" her consciousness coming back.

That night she spend with some delicious daifuku from the old woman, which is in Asakusa, which is the territory of the Company 7. A place she shouldn't mess with.

The girl should've been searching the daifuku somewhere else.

"Itadakimaaasu~!"

*

Tomorrow has been today, (Name)'s gotta work. She worked as an assistant of,

flower shop.

Well, that's a safe kind of work. Nothing suspicious, flexible time work.

(Name) is only gonna turned into an Infernal in night time, so it's safe to work as long as it is in day.

"Good morning, (Name). How are you feeling today?" the owner of the flower shop asked kindly.

The girl smiled, "Feeling great!" after almost getting rested, "How are you, ma'am?"

"I'm feeling good" she returned the smile.

They both laugh a little without any specific reasons to enjoy the morning and then get to work.

The bell right at the above of the door ringing after fifteen minutes the signs 'open' showed up.

"(Name), can you check it? I still have something to do."

"Leave it to me!"

(Name) walked to the front and their eyes met.

At first she was a little bit surprised but then her smile appeared, "Oh, hey!" her gaze became a little bit serious, "what're you doin' here?"

On the other side, the person smirked.