7

Loving is easy
But heartbreak is suffer

"Sana, stop it! Give it back!" Dahyun whined and tried to get her phone back from Sana.

It was 5:30 PM, the two 'lovers' were seated on the bench at an empty park.

"Wae? You keep smiling on your phone like a weirdo. Let me see!" Sana chuckled and kept pushing Dahyun away playfully.

"It's a secret! Now give it back!"

But it was too late, Sana already turned on Dahyun's phone.

'Now let's see what she's hiding- is that me? As her wallpaper?!"

Sana was shocked at sight, it was unusual to her. This was the first time she had witnessed a girl love her so much that she became the first thing that girl sees when they turn on their phone. Sana didn't know what to feel at the moment. Should she be shocked, confused, or flustered? One thing she knew is that she wasn't mad or agitated by it. It was... cute.

On the other hand, Dahyun was a blushing mess. She had her face covered with her hands as she turned away from Sana. It was such an adorable scene to watch. Sana was mesmerized, but not entirely.

"Why do you have me saved as your wallpaper?"

"I don't know."

Sana's eyebrows furrowed, "Kim Dahyun, you can't do such an action mindlessly."

"Okay, fine!" Dahyun looked back at Sana. "I've had a crush on you since Freshman Year, happy?!"

Sana blushed a little, why did it feel like Dahyun was different from her previous girlfriends? "Y-You pabo..!"

"I regret agreeing to go to this park with you." Dahyun said irritably and snatched her phone from Sana.

Sana smirked and leaned closer to Dahyun's ear, "Oh really?"

Dahyun's heart started beating rapidly, "Y-YAH!"

The latter laughed genuinely. Was Dahyun slowly breaking down Sana's walls?

"How about... we tell each other some stuff we don't know about each other?" Dahyun suggested.

"Okay, I'll go first." Sana insisted. "I used to sing."

"REALLY?!" Dahyun asked in shock, her eyes widening. "Sing something!"

"No!" Sana smiled.

"Please! I'll show you a video of me playing piano in return!"

"You play the piano?"

"Yes, ma'am!"

"Fine," Sana agreed and searched for the video on her phone. "But don't show this to anyone. Not even Jihyo and Mina know about this."

"EEEE!" Dahyun squealed as if she were a fangirl. "You're voice is amazing, babe!"

"B-Babe?!" Sana blushed.

"I mean- nothing! I'm sorry!" Dahyun apologized in embarrassment.

"I-It's fine. Now she me your piano video."