chapter 9

The Sun started to rise Azur lane and crimson axes were still looking for their best ships but their commanders were about to make a hard decision to end the search.

Commander Anna: listen everyone I know y'all want to find Ryan but I'm ending the search and we are returning to base.

Prinz Eugen was in shock from what she was hearing until she looked at the water and saw a shadow coming to the surface and saw titan with Ryan on her head.

Bismarck dives into the water and she gets a hold of Ryan she tries to keep Ryan above the water titan uses her tail to get a hold of the two of them she puts the two of them on the ship.

Titan was exhausted she couldn't stay in her spirit form much longer.

She turned back to her cube prinz eugen got a hold of her before she fell into the ocean.

Bismarck was giving Ryan mouth to mouth she couldn't feel his heartbeat she was about to give up until she decided to give it one more shot when she did Ryan was coughing up water.

Bismarck, Graf Zeppelin, Prinz Eugen, Friedrich der grobe, Tirpitz, Roon, gneisenau and Scharnhorst were relieved that Ryan was alive.

Commander Yumi: Alright everyone, I'm ending the search for Mark and Noah I know it must be hard and I'm sorry.

Zuikaku couldn't believe that commander Yumi was ending the search Tears were coming down her face while looking at Noah's broken bow and Kaga was crying while looking at Mark's hat and Phoenix mental cube.

On the other side Azur lane was still searching. The only thing they found was Gilbert admiral hat, hammerhead's mental cube, Mando's shadow blade and Saki's mental cube.

Commander rose: alright everyone we'll keep searching for a little bit longer after that we'll return to base.

Not too long after the commander said that warspite saw jaws swimming towards them they saw Amanda on her fin jaws launching herself out of the water so Amanda can jump on ship.

Amanda jumped on the ship she was barely able to stand up until she clasps and jaws went into her cube form.

Azur lane was about to leave until the mental cube of hammerhead started to glow. He went into the ocean hammerhead in his spirit form and drove into the ocean.

Azur lane made it back to base; they took Amanda to the infirmary; she was so damaged that she couldn't stay on her feet.

Hood, Rodney, Dido and prince of Wales were on their way to the royal palace until they see a fin heading to the docks they rush to the docks hammerhead had Gilbert on his side when hammerhead at the docks prince of Wales and Hood get Gilbert out of the water and on the docks.

Dido put her ear on Gilbert's chest so she could hear a heartbeat and she heard a heartbeat. She hugged Gilbert because she was relieved that he is alive, Prince of Wales, Rodney and Hood joined the hug. Hammerhead went back to his cube form and King George V grabbed the cube.

King George V: thank you hammerhead.

King George V joined the hug and they reported to the commander Rose that they found Gilbert who is currently in the Infirmary.

At the Sakura empire commander Yumi was thinking of stopping project orochi for now.

Commander Yumi: nagato tell everyone that I'm stopping project orochi.

Nagato: yes commander.

Nagato leaves the office and heads to the shrine while looking at the ring Mark gave her.