The Darkness Takes Over

*3 Months Later. the day before the first attack*

Draco: * Throws one of his soldiers to the ground before backflipping and kicking another*

Draco: you guys are almost ready. But you still need more practice.

He'd then spin Kick another in his face before knocking another out with an elbow strike.

Draco: Is this all you've got, come on guys I've trained you for 3 Months now and you still can't take me out.

At that moment 5 more charged at him. He swept one's legs before round kicking another. He then knocked out another by uppercutting him and kicking the side of his head.

The rest of the Drougs backed off as they could not defeat him. 

Draco: You soldiers are ready to fight, just not me. Get your weapons and head to the portal. We attack Alvatros tomorrow at the first sign of the sun.

He went to the core of the mother ship and used a plasma container to power up the portal in order to go to Alvatros. He then recharged his Guns and Swords for the upcoming attack.

Finally He thought Finally we shall take back what's ours. We will finally destroy Alvatros and I will Kill Krista by my own hand! And with that in mind he walked out to his soldier's

Draco: Ok men, Get in formation. Captain's, get on your Dropships and take 1 marksman each. once we are on Alvatros we will split up and surround the town. We will leave no survivors. Burn down every house and building you see. Now get some rest, we attack tomorrow.