Chapter 1

Each of the members were from different places.So all settled at big mansion for work except Jimin.Because he had to live with his sister.His sister Park Jihyo will soon finish her studies.

His sister Park Jihyo will soon finish her studies

She's studying on technology.Other members didn't  meet with her yet.Because her mother recently died and Jihyo didn't want to stay with her father and step mother .That's why she settled over here.She's not only good at technology she also have good knowledge about diseases and medicines.

Recently the six member came to Jimin's house.

Flashback,

Everyone:Hello! (Bowed down)

Jihyo:Hello(did same)

Jimin:Meet my friend.............(introducing)
(Sorry I'm too lazy to write)

Everyone was having fun that day.Jihyo also get friendly with everyone.Everyone was impressed by her talent.Namjoon offered Jihyo to join their group.Jimin gets happy after listening to it.At first she hesitated but then she  agreed.

Namjoon:Now I'm feeling good that we found a good technologist.

Seokjin: You should say we have got another good technologist.

Yoongi:She's good technologist but you and Hoseok are not.

Seokjin: What? You know what you are saying.

Yoongi:They both always get scares whenever we in serious -

Seokjin:Hello! I don't get scare but  Hoseok gets scare.

Hoseok: Excuse me , I also don't get that much scare .I just get scared sometimes.

Taehyung: Just leave this matter.We have to solve new cases.

Jungkook: Yeah! I forgot to say that yesterday we got some letters.We should check it tomorrow.

Everyone:Okay!

Namjoon:Miss Jihyo please join from tomorrow.

Jihyo: Yah!sure !

Flashback End.

To be continue💖❤

I'm updating it after getting death warnings again

I'm updating it after getting death warnings again.I'll update soon.Stay tuned.Vote it for getting next updates updates.Be safe!!!!!