chapter 1

BLURB

One girl, an independent and academically intelligent 15 year old named Lily Jones and one boy a rugby player Isaac Miller, who enjoyed to play video games on the sidelines. After meeting on an online virtual world and learning more and more about each other lives each day, they feel nothing can get between their love... or can it?

01

15. Being 15 you 'should' be entitled to more right. More freedom. More opportunities. More relationships. She found she had made many relationships over the course of 4 years at her new school however she found that one of these relationships stood out to her in many ways. She felt as if she could give her full self not just the image she portrayed to the temporary figures in her life she called friends, but her true self. Although making friends at her new school was fairly easy, they weren't the type of friends you'd see in the movies. Not the ones were you could randomly show up on their step in need of help or ones were you could ask them if you could lend some money and them give you more than you even needed. They were just there. Sometimes they'd make daft remarks. Maybe about your looks or how "weird" you are but lily always put on a face. She made sure that's what she was seen as "unbothered" no one would say shit all if they knew she wouldn't care, but those small remarks her friends made sometimes did bother her, not that they realised...

He was around 15 nearly 16 and lived far from lily 467.3 miles away to be exact, the only thing separating them was the mass of water and the life beneath which could swim away from their nest within seconds and meet with their secret lovers. Oh to be as free in love as a fish. At this point neither Lily or Isaac knew one another but only their shitty days that seemed to repeat the one before. However all this was about to change that night. They both had friends they'd speak to online whether it was ones from school or ones which would be living in a complete different time zone. They both saw their online friends as a break from reality, a way to portray their feelings across without the feeling of judgment, humiliation or a lack of care. But although they had many friends they could have a laugh with, both of them knew in their hearts something was missing.

Isaac was a popular boy online as he enjoyed playing with gamers on a much more "advanced" than he was, although he saw himself as the best although he never seemed to admit it. Lily, on the other hand, she just seemed to enjoy the company of others, whether it was in a huge server or just a few people she just loved to be in a conversation with someone. Although they never knew it yet, they had multiple friends in common all equally as close to one another.

Both their groups of friends had been waiting for a new game to come out for around a year now. "The Hub" it was said to be a virtual world that you could go to using an advanced head gear (which explained why it was so expensive), it had been spoken about over the past few years and no one had taken any notice until now as it is said to be released in stored tomorrow. But that's all they were told... not what the world looked like or what your character would be, it was all an exciting surprise and both Isaac and Lily were exhilarated and dreamt of the endless possibilities that night, yet none of them dreamt of what was to actually come.

to be continued...