Roses

A/N: This is a cliche' college AU story about a girl named Katrina Duberdon falling for the charming, beautiful Harry Styles. Love triangles may be up ahead. It hasn't been edited by anyone as of yet. I will infiltrate all of the boys in this story somehow. I usually don't plan out my writing I just let inspiration hit me.  So there may be a couple of weeks when I have not updated. But I probably haven't forgotten about it. Readers discretion is advised and lastly, enjoy. 

P.S I apologize for the very, very vague description I gave Zayn, I know it should've been more detailed. But you guys already know what Zayn looks like so it shouldn't be a problem :) 

Chapter 1 

And he gave me roses on our first date. 

*.*

The shrill beeping sound of the alarm cut into my dreamless sleep. I try to ignore the tedious ringing as turnover on one side and bring the pillow up to my tiny ears. But it seemed as if the beeping only got louder within time. I laid in my comfy bed wishing the horrid beeping would silence. I moaned and groaned as I brought my sore arms up and pounded on the aggravating device. Stupid fucking alarm, stupid fucking school.

“You have twenty minutes.” I heard Clara’s soft sing-songy voice from the bathroom. My eyes sprang open and I practically fell out of bed. I push myself of from the ground and rub my sore side.

“You bitch!” I exclaimed, jogging towards the bathroom. “You right bitch!”  Clara flashes a pearly white smile at me, where I can see all of her perfectly straight teeth. The smile stretched across her face making her little tan freckles more noticeable across the top of her nose. Her blue eyes gleamed with mirth.

“That’s Queen Bitch to you.” she sticks out her tongue as she pulls her golden hair into a messy bun. Clara Wilkerson was flawless. I knew this. She knew this. She was the type of girl you see at school with those short miniskirts and crop tops; she just oozed confidence because she knew she could fuck any guy she wanted. She was a little cheeky bitch. I also knew that. She flaunted her goods, because as stated before, she knew she was fabulous. Her golden hair contrasted perfectly with her tan skin and her pale blue eyes sparkled marvelously making all the guys fawn. Her smile made girls feel envious. Her curves made even the most conservative boys eyes wander. And her mind was sharp as blade. She was smart, beautiful and she had a nice body. The only problem with Clara is she is less experienced than the typical pretty blonde bird. She went to an all-girls school I heard long ago in Wales. She hasn’t even had sex yet, but god did she sure act like it.

I sighed grabbing the brush directly in front of Clara. Her fine blond strands filled the brushes bristles, my nimble fingers quickly pick them out. I start on my wild birds nest of hair. This was literally going to take more than 20 minutes. Why didn’t I go to sleep on school days? The world may never know. The bristles yank my dark curls again and again making my tender scalp sore. When I was done brushing out the irate knots, I slapped a red beanie on top of my head. I hurry and grab and jean vest and pair it with a white tank and ripped light wash skinny jeans. My thighs were chunky and my butt was flabby so it was struggle to squeeze into but as always I win the jeans vs. girl challenge. My stomach was flat but my boobs were underdeveloped, they were sore this morning so I hoped that meant they were growing. I also seemed to be developing a slight pudge, I frowned, no more oreos for me.

I slip on my glasses, I hoped to be getting the contacts I ordered soon, I hated these things, I was seriously so irresponsible sometimes. I always leave them around somewhere or misplace them. Maybe contacts aren’t the best of plans, but I think it’s better than carrying around unfashionable glasses.

“10 minutes!” Clara called out the door. I groaned. I needed to hurry. I shoved yesterday’s homework in my backpack and all the textbooks I needed today. I also grabbed a necklace and my Baby Lips chapstick and hurried into my black heels. I seriously didn’t know how I walked in these. They were impossibly high. But I didn’t care, I was going to be late if I didn’t hurry I would miss Ecology, I stuff my little unimportant things into my glittery black clutch and scurry outside into the car. I throw my backpack into the back seat and slide into the front. I slam the car door and quickly fasten my seat belt. Clara was well known for driving recklessly I still wondered how she got her driving license. Maybe it was pretty privilege or something. The old Taurus sputtered a bit before starting up and she backed out slowly.