"You will like me 🤍"

(I would like to request you guys not to take this serious, it's just a FICTION. It's not going to happen irl anyway so hehe 🤣)

WARNING- I AM VERY BAD AT WRITING. THANK YOU. 🐸

🤍QiXin🤍

Ma Jiaqi followed Chengxin after he saw him glaring at him saying, "We have something to talk about!"

After they got inside the dressing room, Chengxin yelled at him, "You know what, you actually stole my part! You shouldn't have come closer, that was supposed to be my HIGHLIGHT!"

Jiaqi didn't say a word, knowing that he was just a new trainee there and the one yelling in front of him was the most popular trainee among TF FAMILY.

Just after they saw each other, both of them didn't even know why but treat each other like RIVALs. Sometimes, they kinda enjoy competing with each other, but...they can be LOUD sometimes.

"You better answer me!"

"Well, you know, even if I don't stand on the centre, the spotlight is mine. So, why not?!?" He ended his sentences with a smirk.

Ding Chengxin was hot with anger, he felt like he's gonna blow up. "Ok! Do you dare to repeat that? My fist really wanna tell you that the spotlight is mine!" Said Chengxin as he clenched his fists.

Jiaqi just smirk again, he's not taking these things seriously but Chengxin always, so he's just playing along and said, "I thought you were my senior, as a senior trainee, I guess you might know that FISTS don't play a big role in this industry!"

"W..what? How dare you....okay then, let them show their roles!" Yelled Chengxin as he try to punch Jiaqi on his face, but Jiaqi had the time to block him.

Both of them fell on the ground but they won't stop fighting. Jiaqi somehow managed to get on top of Chengxin, he raise his hand to punch Chengxin on his face, Chengxin just close his eyes and wait for it knowing that there's nothing he can do.

Jiaqi's fist was only a few inches away from the beautiful face of Chengxin when he stopped.

Chengxin hasn't opened his eyes, instead of his beautiful eyes, Jiaqi could see tears around his eyes...he was confused.

WHY IS HE CRYING WHEN I LITERALLY DIDN'T DO ANYTHING HARMFUL TO HIM?!? Jiaqi thought.

As he was about to ask him why, they heard a knocking sound. They stood up as fast as they could, Jiaqi tried to help him stand up but he refused his kindness. And opened the door to see other trainees.

Ma Jiaqi take a look at Chengxin, he acted all normal, smiling and chatting with his babies.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM? he asked himself.

Even after they went back to their dormitory, Jiaqi can't stop thinking of that tears on Chengxin's eye. WHY WAS HE CRYING?

To be honest, sometimes Jiaqi asked himself, "Why am I enjoying this? Maybe...I enjoy or love his attention?" Deep inside, he knew what the reason is, but he just didn't wanna accept it!

Jiaqi was trying to find a chance to talk with him, but Chengxin avoided him so...he came up with a plan!

Chengxin and Yaowen shared a room whereas Yaxuan and Jiaqi are in the same room. So, Jiaqi asked Yaxuan to ask Yaowen to beg Chengxin to switch rooms. Not so surprisingly, Chengxin agreed, not knowing that he's going to share a room with Jiaqi.

Someone opened the door, Jiaqi looked at the person entering the room with a little smile but the person wasn't happy to see him at all! He was about to go back when Jiaqi said, " Oh! Didn't know that our senior can be this CHILDISH!"